Seeking Help Any suggestions for 4G wifi router

Msingh

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Any suggestions for 4G based router, recently came to my village to stay and don't have wired broadband connection. Tried with BSNL air fiber but LCO is asking for 25k to setup the connection.

So planning for SIM based router as getting good Speed at my terrace however patchy network once in my room, let me know if anyone is using such router and what is the experience.

I have shortlisted tplink MR600 and will go for external LDPA antenna, since this is also going to cost around 10k so wants to have feedback before making the final purchase.

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07TW8RZV8/?tag=onlytech-21

You can go for huwaei 8372 wingle its plug and play type. Just insert sim and you are ready to go with wifi.
Othwrwise Airtel locked 4g router or Jiofi is there.

Don't want to go for jiofi or similar kind of devices due to lack of external antenna. I already have jiofi 2 but Speed are not great if I'm putting the device in my room but gives around 50 Mbps if put on terrace so planning to erect external antenna on terrace and connect to router.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock