Seeking Help Need suggestions for 5.1 home theater

Maheswar

Contributor
Reaction score
We bought IV 300 for 18k at Bajaj Electronics before 3 years. I don't think that HT is worth it anymore. You should look for alternatives.
My requirement is 5.1ch HT with HDMI in port to connect my Fire TV stick. There are other models from other brsnds, but budget wise this suits me.
I have also zeroed in on Zebronics juke bar 9700 Dolby Atmos with HDMI IN ports, which is much cheaper than Sony IV300, but it has only 2.1ch. output.

Can you plese suggest me any other models?

My requirement is 5.1ch HT with HDMI in port to connect my Fire TV stick. There are other models from other brsnds, but budget wise this suits me.
I have also zeroed in on Zebronics juke bar 9700 Dolby Atmos with HDMI IN ports, which is much cheaper than Sony IV300, but it has only 2.1ch. output.

Can you plese suggest me any other models?
Is your TV not ARC compatible?

Is your TV not ARC compatible?
I have a Philips FHD tv with 4 HDMI ports out of which 1 is dedicated to ARC. It has no optical out port. When I am playing any 5.1 ch. movies through USB connected to the tv, audio is not coming to my tv speakers/and to external speakers connected through 3.5m jack., though picture is okay. But there is no audio issue through fire tv stick connected to tv. I think my tv does not support 5.1 and I am not sure I will get 5.1ch audio if I connect my tv to any 5.1ch sound bar or HT system through ARC. Pls confirm.

I have a Philips FHD tv with 4 HDMI ports out of which 1 is dedicated to ARC. It has no optical out port. When I am playing any 5.1 ch. movies through USB connected to the tv, audio is not coming to my tv speakers/and to external speakers connected through 3.5m jack., though picture is okay. But there is no audio issue through fire tv stick connected to tv. I think my tv does not support 5.1 and I am not sure I will get 5.1ch audio if I connect my tv to any 5.1ch sound bar or HT system through ARC. Pls confirm.
Yes ARC to ARC should give you 5.1 output. You should go with one of the RT series 5.1 sound bars from Sony.