Amazon Pay News & Discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter TJ_DJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 126
  • Views Views: Views 25,928
But what's the benefit here? You are paying ₹23.6 extra and getting a cashback of ₹20 so you are still losing ₹3.6 for the GST. Overall it's not a profitable transaction.

But what's the benefit here? You are paying ₹23.6 extra and getting a cashback of ₹20 so you are still losing ₹3.6 for the GST. Overall it's not a profitable transaction.
You can use it for UPI transactions or transfer to you personal bank account. Unless, it is deposited in the Gift Card balance.

Atleast they are giving 2% where no other cards providing not even 1%. Still you can recover remaining charges while repaying the bill (payment offers)

Credit rotation and the money added from cc at such cheap rate can then be transferred back to bank account. Credit card to bank transfers usually incur higher charges. Not a good practice though and using it without thinking could lead into debt trap.

What happened to Amazon? Jio's 209 plan is not showing.
Screenshot-20240605-113957-Amazon.jpg

Now we can load money into Amazon Pay balance via credit cards @ 2.36%.

Plus 2% cashback for Amazon Pay ICICI credit card users.
Purchasing GiftCard from AmazonPay ICICI CC will give 2% cashback which is now showing me 3%. Maybe because, I'm not user of this card.

Hey guys it's being long since I able purchase any GiftCard via credit card on my AmazonPay account. Anybody, could tell me the possible reason? Last I purchased it in March.

Back
Top Bottom