All Jio prepaid and post paid plans

ilikered said:
I'm well aware of that. You'll agree with me if you read this

http://m.androidcentral.com/volte-how-use-it-and-why-you-should

Operators across the globe follow a mechanism to deduct your voice minutes when you use VOLTE. Even in video calls they deduct data only for the video part and voice minutes for the voice part. I'm sure Jio will follow the same at least for the voice calls. Otherwise, mukesh ambani's claim is pretty useless!
In Jio video call Jio will only charge for data used for transmitting video. No other charges.

Sarkar said:
In Jio video call Jio will only charge for data used for transmitting video. No other charges.
Excellent, then they are following Verizon!

Bhai sahab what is the Meaning of UNLIMITED Voice Calls. Dont u get such simple things or u r not able to beleive what exactly happened today??? Its unlimited means u can call as much as u can.

Jio pack of 499 is best for those who are working and are already spending 400-600 Rs on total bills. All calls can be routed to this sim. But it is not cheap for low data users. But free calls compensate that.

dee8e402435ea697b1ab8f7a61f5d057.jpg

Jio Unlimited night 4G data is start from 2am to 5am

m.gadgets.ndtv.com/telecom/news/reliance-jio-plans-revealed-voice-calls-and-roaming-free-rs-50-for-1gb-data-1453073

But as they are not charging any tariff for video calls, the video part will be considered as data as mentioned in the plan sheet submitted to TRAI

Sarkar said:
This is what I find on my Jio app.

Ok, two images are showing contradictory statements. But anyway, hopefully they will deduct data only for the video part.

May be that faq hasn't been updated with the latest details. Let's see in a few days.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock