All Jio prepaid and post paid plans

ilikered said:
I don't think that's true. Only for video calls, data will be counted. It's clearly mentioned in the plan sheet. If they count data for voice calls, then all these plans will be useless.
I agree.

are bhai itna kuch mil raha free kya kam hai... ab nanga kar doge kya reliance ko.. :D

Bishnu15 said:
So all the fun is gone. No more free stuffs.

So you didn't read the whole story, things will be free till 31st Dec 2016. Services will be free till 2017

mmadhankumar said:
You will agree, if you aware that LTE is a DATA ONLY networking technology and natively DO NOT support voice calls...

That's the reason why telecom operators across the globe use GSM for voice while giving data over LTE..
I'm well aware of that. You'll agree with me if you read this

http://m.androidcentral.com/volte-how-use-it-and-why-you-should

Operators across the globe follow a mechanism to deduct your voice minutes when you use VOLTE. Even in video calls they deduct data only for the video part and voice minutes for the voice part. I'm sure Jio will follow the same at least for the voice calls. Otherwise, mukesh ambani's claim is pretty useless!

Subscription to Jio apps till Dec 2017 is of no use. While accessing Jio apps, data will be debited from our data balance.

mmadhankumar said:
Are you forgetting the fact that VoLTE calls will be counted as data.. so, "unlimited" is technically not unlimited..

Jio won't charge you for calls. Ever. Coz, its actually not call but data, which you are already paying for.
Voice Calls on Jio VoLTE network is zero rated. So pay ₹149 and make call as much as you can from Jio number. Am I missing something bro ?

Sarkar said:
Voice Calls on Jio VoLTE network is zero rated. So pay ₹149 and make call as much as you can from Jio number. Am I missing something bro ?
That's my understanding too.

Mmadhankumar pls dont spread False Rumours as All voics calls are unlimited free on every tariff plans pla read it carefully and Dont confuse others by going into very much technical stuffs which we r not sure off. Its clearly written and also said by Mukesh Ambani that all Voice calls are unlimited Free. Dont you get this simple thing.

Jio Unlimited night 4G data is start from 2am to 5am

7bbb210b3fa507f15b4665fd5b6ac9ab.jpg

m.gadgets.ndtv.com/telecom/news/reliance-jio-plans-revealed-voice-calls-and-roaming-free-rs-50-for-1gb-data-1453073

One query, what if we consume the data allowance, whether we can still access internet at reduced speed or not?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock