All Jio prepaid and post paid plans

Duke said:
I am unable to understand point no. 5, does that mean if we use device as Hotspot, we will be charge 50/ GB after plan limit....

Jio creating wi-fi spots in cities. You can use internet on these wi-fi spots apart from your own Sim quota.

Duke said:
I am unable to understand point no. 5, does that mean if we use device as Hotspot, we will be charge 50/ GB after plan limit....

No no

If you connect to jio hotspot it will ask you to enter your jio details to login or will log you in automatically and will use the data as per your plan (hotspot plan) and you will use hotspot data instead of mobile data

If you cross the hotspot data then you will be charged

No mention of extra charge on lte Data. Is it same ₹50 per GB?

So honestly how many of you think this hotspot is gud idea? I dont think so. I need to browse frm my home. But for this I have to depend on hotspot in someother place. if its not in my area then its more pain.

unicorn said:
So honestly how many of you think this hotspot is gud idea? I dont think so. I need to browse frm my home. But for this I have to depend on hotspot in someother place.  if its not in my area then its more pain.

Why you want to depend on that?? You're getting data already.They are just offering hotspot too to save the data you get if you're near a hotspot

Raviteja said:
Why you want to depend on that?? You're getting data already.They are just offering hotspot too to save the data you get if you're near a hotspot

Ok Bro. Let me put it this way. 

I am going to opt for 999rs Plan. In this Plan am going to get 10 GB of 4G LTE data. In order to use the 20GB of wifi data I need to be within the hotspot coverage area right? if am not inside the hotspot coverage area am going to loose that benefit of 20GB right? 

So now 10GB data for 999rs is costly don't you think, lets not take free calls into account now. because I am using Jio Mifi device which I am using only for internet.  ;) 

Correct me If am wrong.

Not even single good postpaid plan with 1gb data

unicorn said:
Ok Bro. Let me put it this way. 

I am going to opt for 999rs Plan. In this Plan am going to get 10 GB of 4G LTE data. In order to use the 20GB of wifi data I need to be within the hotspot coverage area right? if am not inside the hotspot coverage area am going to loose that benefit of 20GB right? 

So now 10GB data for 999rs is costly don't you think, lets not take free calls into account now. because I am using Jio Mifi device which I am using only for internet.  ;) 

Correct me If am wrong.

Ya 999.rs for 10GB is costly but at the same time even airtel is offering same data for 998.rs

So cost is same but you will get another 20GB is you're near a hotspot

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock