All Jio prepaid and post paid plans

unicorn said:
Ok Bro. Let me put it this way. 

I am going to opt for 999rs Plan. In this Plan am going to get 10 GB of 4G LTE data. In order to use the 20GB of wifi data I need to be within the hotspot coverage area right? if am not inside the hotspot coverage area am going to loose that benefit of 20GB right? 

So now 10GB data for 999rs is costly don't you think, lets not take free calls into account now. because I am using Jio Mifi device which I am using only for internet.  ;) 

Correct me If am wrong.

We need to exclude wifi data as it has very limited coverage.

Now if someone only use it for data then 10 GB at ₹999 is really costly considering BSNL is giving unlimited data in same price.

So better option is take Jio with ₹149 pack for unlimited call and Use bsnl for unlimited data

All Plans are useless for me.I Drop my plan to buy jiofi device. :lol 

With these plans they can't tap the uncaptured market

Sarkar said:
So better option is take Jio with ₹149 pack for unlimited call

Are you forgetting the fact that VoLTE calls will be counted as data.. so, "unlimited" is technically not unlimited..

Jio won't charge you for calls. Ever. Coz, its actually not call but data, which you are already paying for.

I was excited for Rs.499 plan due to unlimited 4G at night but the timing is really less as well as bad,even If it was from 12am to 6am I would have felt happy but just 3 hours :damn :angry

mmadhankumar said:
Are you forgetting the fact that VoLTE calls will be counted as data.. so, "unlimited" is technically not unlimited..

Jio won't charge you for calls. Ever. Coz, its actually not call but data, which you are already paying for.
I don't think that's true. Only for video calls, data will be counted. It's clearly mentioned in the plan sheet. If they count data for voice calls, then all these plans will be useless.

kumarvishwas said:
I was excited for Rs.499 plan due to unlimited 4G at night but the timing is really less as well as bad,even If it was from 12am to 6am I would have felt happy but just 3 hours :damn :angry

Finally it is cracker what we though as bomb :p

ilikered said:
I don't think that's true. Only for video calls, data will be counted. It's clearly mentioned in the plan sheet. If they count data for voice calls, then all these plans will be useless.

You will agree, if you aware that LTE is a DATA ONLY networking technology and natively DO NOT support voice calls...

That's the reason why telecom operators across the globe use GSM for voice while giving data over LTE..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock