Vi One plans launched with fiber, prepaid, and OTT benefits

• Thread starter Thread starter OnlyTech
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5
  • Views Views: Views 1,252

Why Disney+ hotstar mobile they should have given super instead
No one wants only Mobile subscription

Vi, today announced the launch of its integrated fiber and mobility service- Vi One, in partnership with Asianet Broadband, a leading broadband service provider in Kerala.

Vi One provides customers a 3-in-1 package – fiber broadband connection + prepaid mobile connection and over 13 OTTs, all under one plan.

Vi One offers users a mobile prepaid connection with unlimited calls & 2GB data/day, broadband connection with unlimited data at 40 & 100 MBPS speeds, and access to 13 OTTs - Disney+ Hotstar, Manorama Max, Sony Liv, KLIKK, Fancode, NamaFlix, Chaupal, Atrangi, Ullu, PlayFlix, Hungama, Shemaroo, YuppTV.

Customers will only need a single recharge to get all this. This plan is available in two variants - quarterly and annual.

Note: Shared as received from Vi PR

Last edited:
Vi, today announced the launch of its integrated fiber and mobility service- Vi One, in partnership with Asianet Broadband, a leading broadband service provider in Kerala.

Vi One provides customers a 3-in-1 package – fiber broadband connection + prepaid mobile connection and over 13 OTTs, all under one plan.

Vi One offers users a mobile prepaid connection with unlimited calls & 2GB data/day, broadband connection with unlimited data at 40 & 100 MBPS speeds, and access to 13 OTTs - Disney+ Hotstar, Manorama Max, Sony Liv, KLIKK, Fancode, NamaFlix, Chaupal, Atrangi, Ullu, PlayFlix, Hungama, Shemaroo, YuppTV.

Customers will only need a single recharge to get all this. This plan is available in two variants - quarterly and annual.

Note: Shared as received from Vi PR
I would've considered this Vi plan if I were in Kerala alone. But because I have to come to Bangalore, I can't take this because Vi coverage sucks big time..
Plus they don't have 5G..

I would've considered this Vi plan if I were in Kerala alone. But because I have to come to Bangalore, I can't take this because Vi coverage sucks big time..
Plus they don't have 5G..
Let's hope the AGR case where DoT has expressed its openness to reconsider the calculation of dues and interpretation the definition of revenue arising from licensed services, goes in the Telcos favour. Then they may get back a significant portion of the equity they gave the government and will be able to invest in expanding 5G and fiber services.

Back
Top Bottom