All Jio prepaid and post paid plans

I think the best plan for postpaid is 149+251 addon which gives 2.3gb LTE data and 2gb wifi data.

For prepaid, 299 seems to be the best one with 2gb+unlimited night LTE data and 4gb wifi data for 21 days.

ilikered said:
I think the best plan for postpaid is 149+251 addon which gives 2.3gb lte data and 2gb wifi data.
Anything special in postpaid bro? We don't you just take prepaid?

BTW there is a plan with 180 days validity. Is it the default plan? Call charge are showing 2p/sec for voice and 5p/sec for video on all network

Sarkar said:
Anything special in postpaid bro? We don't you just take prepaid?

BTW there is a plan with 180 days validity. Is it the default plan? Call charge are showing 2p/sec for voice and 5p/sec for video
I'm already on postpaid bro, so converting to prepaid again would be difficult.

Where did you see that plan with 180 days validity?

https://www.jio.com/en-in/plans

Go to the link and scroll down click on plan voucher

ilikered said:
Read point number 1 to get clarity on the most debated point

1. Voice is truly free – no charge towards voice or the data used to make 4G voice calls.

So does that means 4G voice calls will use data and there's no charges for that.. no charges alright, but will the data be counted.. that's the question that was raised...

Sarkar said:
Call charge are showing 2p/sec for voice and 5p/sec for video on all network

There's also another page which gives details about topup packs.. the regular₹10,20 talktime topups..

Why do they have a tariff plan and topups if calls and sms are free..

Although Jio claims as simplest tariff plans, its the most confusing.. atleast till 1st January 2017..

It's good if jio pay the interconnect fee of 14p for every call we make and still give us unlimited calls free.. i hope i am wrong and you guys are right.. That's what we all want..

Sarkar said:
https://www.jio.com/en-in/plans

Go to the link and scroll down click on plan voucher
1. The base plan is the default tariff plan made available with the Start Up Kit. The Start Up Kit is priced at Rs.10/-(inclusive of all taxes)

You are right. If you don't recharge with any of those value packs, these rates will be applicable.

Calls and sms are free only with plans Mukesh Ji announced like 149 and above for 28 days. These are combo plans.

There are many other plans and I think for example data only for MiFi users who will primarily use for data. For that I think we just need to recharge many data addon packs which will give only data to our account as default sim validity is 180 days.

mmadhankumar said:
So does that means 4G voice calls will use data and there's no charges for that.. no charges alright, but will the data be counted.. that's the question that was raised...
I don't think it's that confusing bro. Of course, voice calls will use data since the LTE technology demands it. And yes, there'll be neither charges nor deduction of data for these. Hope it's clear now?

Sarkar said:
Calls and sms are free only with plans Mukesh Ji announced like 149 and above for 28 days. These are combo plans.

There are many other plans and I think for example data only for MiFi users who will primarily use for data. For that I think we just need to recharge many data addon packs which will give only data to our account as default sim validity is 180 days.
Exactly what I wanted to post. But it would be good if their website is updated with this info. They should say that voice calls are free only for the packs on or above 149.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock