All Indian villages now have electricity

• Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 139
  • Views: Views 10,744
Which states bro ???
Despite being educated and one state having 100% literacy, why are there political killings, protest of every thing, blocking of IPL ??? Is this what educated people do ?
Protests happening against central government for protecting our rights.There is right for everyone to protest including educated ones. Atleast we don't mob-lynch.

Keep asaide Your Progress Report...I am Not a Supporter of INC...I Really Hurted by the way PM modi treating Usm.the People of AP.

Bro, think in a cool manner. I respect your views.

If ur speaking of Special Status to AP, bro tell me. What if all 29 states ask for special status ??? what will happen ???

Goa is asking for special status to ban non Goans from buying property, not doing business without local being partner. Etc.
Is this OK ??? I am against it despite being a Goan.

Bihar is also asking, so are NE states. have a look at J&K what special status can do. It can be diasterous.
Now coming to AP, u guys want financial support, and Govt is ready to give it, but i dont know what is the issue now.

Was the clause if the AP reorganisation Act, to give special status or financial package ???

Bro, think in a cool manner. I respect your views.

If ur speaking of Special Status to AP, bro tell me. What if all 29 states ask for special status ??? what will happen ???

Goa is asking for special status to ban non Goans from buying property, not doing business without local being partner. Etc.
Is this OK ??? I am against it despite being a Goan.

Bihar is also asking, so are NE states. have a look at J&K what special status can do. It can be diasterous.
Now coming to AP, u guys want financial support, and Govt is ready to give it, but i dont know what is the issue now.

Was the clause if the AP reorganisation Act, to give special status or financial package ???
All other states didnt bifurcated as they did for AP..And They Didn't gave Promise to others like they did for us...

Article 3&4 Of Indian constitution states what ever the promises made At the Time Bifurcation should be implemented at any cost.If they dont want to give...then why did they promised?

Last edited:
LOL. We developed because of dravidian parties. Not because of bjp. Bjp is now ruining it.

India has various ideologies, and other issues. Dravidian parties wanted to remain independent, and all are aware of what they planned to do in 1950s. These parties dont want outside ideology or that matter any outside language, culture, etc to be coming to their state.

What is BJP doing ???

LOL. We developed because of dravidian parties. Not because of bjp. Bjp is now ruining it.

Thank you so much. This is what I wanted to say. Now if already developed why again asking help from center ? Look at eastern people the poorest of poor lives there they need more help than you guys so stop blaming centre. Let centre help those eastern people

Thank you so much. This is what I wanted to say. Now if already developed why again asking help from center ? Look at eastern people the poorest of poor lives there they need more help than you guys so stop blaming centre. Let centre help those eastern people
Developed does not mean everyone is rich. we have fair share of poor. Also there are lot of things to be done to be on par with West. What Central doing was halt our development.

Because we pay more tax than any other state. Let them help other states but not by ruining our state.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock