All Indian villages now have electricity

• Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 139
  • Views: Views 10,804
Didi is doing well in Bengal. Don't even dream of Dilip Ghosh being CM. In the next assembly elections He will lose from Kharagpur Sadar constituency. This time also his nearest contender late Gyan Singh Sohan Pal fought really well.

I am not dreaming bro. Majority of people working in southern states are from Bengal or Bihar ? You can ask anyone if you are not aware of this. Many times I encounter these people in bus and train. Why they are going there instead of working here ? Ask any labour he will give you proper reply

I am not dreaming bro. Majority of people working in southern states are from Bengal or Bihar ? You can ask anyone. Many times I encounter these people in bus and train. Why they are going there ?
We have people from BJP ruling states too. Want to hear from them?

Have u ever visited or stayed in a BJP ruled state??? Have u ever lived their for more than 5 years where 2 different Party Govt have ruled ??? So ur able to compare the past and present ??? I guess NO. Those living in a BJP ruled state will let u.
Just visit non-BJP ruled states (TN&KL) and see how people are educated and how social development is done and you will know how backward some states are.

We have people from BJP ruling states too. Want to hear from them?

Thabks for accepting that people goes there. this proves center is not neglecting southern states which many southern people believe. Southern people are already self sufficient whereas Eastern people are poorer who needs help

Last edited:
I have given the 4 year report card on the govt, source is from various govt websites and news agency, also some international agencies.
Ur comparing the 60year old Congress rule with 4 year old NDA rule, then i am open to debate with facts, but people will call me Bhakt, etc and will go personal as they cant debate with facts, and numbers and will call the news as fake, made up, IT cell, bakwas, joke of century.

All u can do is go personal and make such comments.

Italian Gulaams cannot debate with facts and numbers and they will close their eyes, and even if BJP has never ruled their state (TN) they will still comment and speak as tough BJP has ruled their state and they have witnessed their rule.

I speak on facts, ground reality and i have seen the work being done in my state for last 6 years. Development is rapidly being done.
Where as u have never witnessed a BJP rule in your state all u have is DMK/AIADMK so its up to u to who to vote. U cannot speak for or against BJP / Congress without witnessing their rule.
Keep asaide Your Progress Report...I am Not a Supporter of INC...I Really Hurted by the way PM modi treating Usm.the People of AP.

Just visit non-BJP ruled states (TN&KL) and see how people are educated and how social development is done and you will know how backward some states are.

Which states bro ???
Despite being educated and one state having 100% literacy, why are there political killings, protest of every thing, blocking of IPL ??? Is this what educated people do ?

We are diverting because this 100% electricity one of the jokes by Bjp. We are showing some of the sample jokes and lies of bjp.

In democracy people can always drag govt to court for false statements ? Opposition has lots of barristers MP and they are also not filing any case against this so called joke.

In democracy people can always drag govt to court for false statements ? Opposition has lots of barristers MP and they are also not filing any case against this so called joke.
Opposition leaders also Dumb like all Ppl who believing this 100% electrified villages...are they just skipping intentionally with fear of thier loopholes.

Last edited:
Thabks for accepting that people goes there. this proves center is not neglecting southern states which many southern people believe. Southern people are already self sufficient whereas Eastern people are poorer who needs help
LOL. We developed because of dravidian parties. Not because of bjp. Bjp is now ruining it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock