All Indian villages now have electricity

• Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 139
  • Views: Views 10,816
For some Tamil Nadu means whole India and as per them only TN people alone will vote in 2019

And we are supporting as we have witnessed BJP rule in our states, where as ur yet to witness, bjp has never ruled TN so on what basis are you making the statement.
As I said, there's no point in talking to bjp bhakthaals.

For some Tamil Nadu means whole India and as per them only TN people alone will vote in 2019

And we are supporting as we have witnessed BJP rule in our states, where as ur yet to witness, bjp has never ruled TN so on what basis are you making the statement.
Which State you are talking about? The only flourishing state in BJP ruling is Maharashtra that too they formed government for the first time in 2014.

Why are you thinking your state is the only one ? Look here in bengal. I think the poorest state of India, you should be well aware of it because most of the construction worker in southern states comes from either Bengal or Bihar as there is nothing to do in rural Bengal except agriculture and with family getting bigger, land share getting smaller so less income on top of that there is not a single big manufacturing industry where people can get work
Didi is doing well in Bengal. Don't even dream of Dilip Ghosh being CM. In the next assembly elections He will lose from Kharagpur Sadar constituency. This time also his nearest contender late Gyan Singh Sohan Pal fought really well.

Even after saying that you are still replying as a anti center Bhakthaals and diverting this thread from electricity to somewhere else
We are diverting because this 100% electricity one of the jokes by Bjp. We are showing some of the sample jokes and lies of bjp.

BJP now Ruling india...What changed?About the promises they made...?

I have given the 4 year report card on the govt, source is from various govt websites and news agency, also some international agencies.
Ur comparing the 60year old Congress rule with 4 year old NDA rule, then i am open to debate with facts, but people will call me Bhakt, etc and will go personal as they cant debate with facts, and numbers and will call the news as fake, made up, IT cell, bakwas, joke of century.

As I said, there's no point in talking to bjp bhakthaals.

All u can do is go personal and make such comments.

Italian Gulaams cannot debate with facts and numbers and they will close their eyes, and even if BJP has never ruled their state (TN) they will still comment and speak as tough BJP has ruled their state and they have witnessed their rule.

I speak on facts, ground reality and i have seen the work being done in my state for last 6 years. Development is rapidly being done.
Where as u have never witnessed a BJP rule in your state all u have is DMK/AIADMK so its up to u to who to vote. U cannot speak for or against BJP / Congress without witnessing their rule.

We are diverting because this 100% electricity one of the jokes by Bjp. We are showing some of the sample jokes and lies of bjp.

Then u are either blind not to believe ur own Govt site/figures, or u know the truth but ur feeling awkward to agree to Sarkar bros statements

I have given the 4 year report card on the govt, source is from various govt websites and news agency, also some international agencies.
Ur comparing the 60year old Congress rule with 4 year old NDA rule, then i am open to debate with facts, but people will call me Bhakt, etc and will go personal as they cant debate with facts, and numbers and will call the news as fake, made up, IT cell, bakwas, joke of century.

All u can do is go personal and make such comments.

Italian Gulaams cannot debate with facts and numbers and they will close their eyes, and even if BJP has never ruled their state (TN) they will still comment and speak as tough BJP has ruled their state and they have witnessed their rule.

I speak on facts, ground reality and i have seen the work being done in my state for last 6 years. Development is rapidly being done.
Where as u have never witnessed a BJP rule in your state all u have is DMK/AIADMK so its up to u to who to vote. U cannot speak for or against BJP / Congress without witnessing their rule.
:) ok bro tell me more :) :) :)

Which State you are talking about? The only flourishing state in BJP ruling is Maharashtra that too they formed government for the first time in 2014.

Have u ever visited or stayed in a BJP ruled state??? Have u ever lived their for more than 5 years where 2 different Party Govt have ruled ??? So ur able to compare the past and present ??? I guess NO. Those living in a BJP ruled state will let u.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock