All Indian villages now have electricity

• Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 139
  • Views: Views 10,747
India has various ideologies, and other issues. Dravidian parties wanted to remain independent, and all are aware of what they planned to do in 1950s. These parties dont want outside ideology or that matter any outside language, culture, etc to be coming to their state.

What is BJP doing ???
They sensed this nonsense thing was coming that's why they wanted independent. Why do anyone want outsiders to collapse their language and culture.

Developed does not mean everyone is rich. we have fair share of poor. Also there are lot of things to be done to be on par with West. What Central doing was halt our development.

But eastern people are not even close to you guys so forget about looking at western world.

Good point bhai. But who is not a lier ? is it Sonia ji , Rahul ji or Monmohan ji ? What you think . All their promised fulfilled ?
Hahahaha...What r u talking bro...? You comparing it with worst and thinking you r d best.But d fact is U r Too Bad.(yup Better than worst) Is that enough?Howlong should it continue...?

Just watch this speech...Nd Do Enquire How Many Words,Promises Implemented...Modi Is Also a liar.

INC divided the state for political Gains, all know this. I was against the division as both states have same language, same culture, same heritage, etc. what was the need to create 2 states ?? simple, INC knew that they have less chance to win AP, as local parties are strong there. Hence by dividing they could get support from Telangana, which they failed.

Liar or no Liar, i dont know. But we cannot have a India where each state has some special status from others. If u had siblings and ur bro/sis were given more love and attention and support than u, u would have felt bad. I am giving this example just to make u understand.

For India all her 29 states are same, and according to me all states and its people must be treated equal, this is as per the preamble of our Constitution.

wrt to financial package, i am sure u will get it and ur new capital will be ready in no time with various institutions being build as per the promises made in the AP Act

But eastern people are not even close to you guys so forget about looking at western world.
What you are saying is stop your development we didn't go to school we always did mob lynching in the name of religion and caste and help ourself to develop.

Hahahaha...What r u talking bro...? You comparing it with worst and thinking you r d best.But d fact is U r Too Bad.(yup Better than worst) Is that enough?Howlong should it continue...?

Till I got my Amazon percel :ROFLMAO:

Got SMS 3 hrs ago but no sign of delivery boy

INC divided the state for political Gains, all know this. I was against the division as both states have same language, same culture, same heritage, etc. what was the need to create 2 states ?? simple, INC knew that they have less chance to win AP, as local parties are strong there. Hence by dividing they could get support from Telangana, which they failed.

Liar or no Liar, i dont know. But we cannot have a India where each state has some special status from others. If u had siblings and ur bro/sis were given more love and attention and support than u, u would have felt bad. I am giving this example just to make u understand.

For India all her 29 states are same, and according to me all states and its people must be treated equal, this is as per the preamble of our Constitution.

wrt to financial package, i am sure u will get it and ur new capital will be ready in no time with various institutions being build as per the promises made in the AP Act
LoL...How can u say there is no necessity for division? Many North State PPL talks hindi..will u Combine them into a single state?There are Many Reasons Y the ppl of telangana asking for seperate state...They Got Neglected by Rulers since so long..so they felt we should lead our self.

They sensed this nonsense thing was coming that's why they wanted independent. Why do anyone want outsiders to collapse their language and culture.

Who wants to collapse ??? Why cant those people who live in TN from other states who are working there speak in Hindi ??? What is there for people of TN to accept these people and speak in a language that is common, be it English or Tamil or Hindi.

LoL...How can u say there is no necessity for division? Many North State PPL talks hindi..will u Combine them into a single state?There are Many Reasons Y the ppl of telangana asking for seperate state...They Got Neglected by Rulers since so long..so they felt we should lead our self.

Creating states based on language is the stupidest idea by congress

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock