Breaking Airtel Prepaid tariff to be hiked by 20–25% from 26 November 2021

What plan are you recharging with, once every 3 months?

I am planning to do this for one of my Airtel numbers too, by recharging with the 19 plan once every 3 months, and then making a call or two during the 2 day validity for Unlimited Calls.
I am doing it with ₹19 plan. Making an outgoing call to keep the sim alive.

Open my jio app tap the three horizontal lines in top left corner there you can find voucher option tap it there tap buy option then recharge plans will reflect check the appropriate plan then buy & get it use it whenever it require
Oh, I was not aware it was for Jio. I just assumed you were discussing about Airtel. My bad. Thank you for the guide, anyway.
Now it's possible to recharge data booster for unlimited plan using main balance ?? If means kindly guide bro
Unfortunately, I guess not.

Like I had mentioned earlier, Airtel withdrew the options to buy Smart Packs via USSD codes & the Airtel Thanks app, when they hiked the 45 plan to become the 79 plan.

As for data addons, I checked today, and it looks like the 48 plan is still (seemingly) available via USSD code. I am not sure if it would work though. Give it a try anyway.

Here you go:

Dial *121#

Reply with 3 (New Offers)

Reply with 2 (MRP_Product)

Reply with 48# (the recharge amount, followed by #)

Now the 48 plan details will be displayed as option 1

Reply with 1

48 plan details will be displayed again, with the note "press 1 to confirm"

Reply with 1 again.

If all goes well, the 48 plan should get activated, with the recharge amount being deducted from the main balance.

Two possible outcomes:

Either it will get activated, or it will say,

'Use Airtel Thanks app, because Airtel is stupid' 🤷‍♂️

My current plan Expiring on 9th Feb 2022,

Can I again recharge with 379??

Hello Friends
I want to share one thing with all of you. this is my personal opinion/as my knowledge.
most of us (me also included) are recharging our mobile number before time due to price going to hike.
those who have taken Hotstar membership plans and their plans are going to expire in coming days, if they recharge with without hotstar plan pack they could not avail full benefit of old recharge because if they recharge HS plan on that day then old recharge will lapse.
according to HS membership plans compere with HS website/apps with AT/VI/Jio, Mobile operators are giving more cheap rates of these packs.
HS plans are costly at their own web/app.
My Hotstar plan is going to expire on 19-March-2022 and my Mobile Pack Validity is 18-03-2022.
now i am in confusion. i was thinking to do one more RC 379/- at my number.
if i continue with RC 379/- then i could not take HS pack after 18-03-2022 because if i recharge with HS pack then old pack will lapse.

Last edited:
Many people are complaining on Twitter that there 2498 plan started from today rather after current plan due date I am on currently on 698 plan and want to recharge with Rs 2498 will my validity be carry forward. Pls reply thanks unable to contact CC

Recharged ₹19. Made an outgoing call. Sim validity extended for 90 days. Would've gone with ₹98 plan. But Airtel being greedy doesn't allow service validity.

Many people are complaining on Twitter that there 2498 plan started from today rather after current plan due date I am on currently on 698 plan and want to recharge with Rs 2498 will my validity be carry forward. Pls reply thanks unable to contact CC
No it won't carry forward , if you recharge with 2498 today then pack validity starts from today simultaneously with 698 pack .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock