Breaking Airtel Prepaid tariff to be hiked by 20–25% from 26 November 2021

Just search for "airtel 379 plan" in twitter. A lot of people are complaining about validity loss. Everyone mixed the plans. Yearly plan on top of 379. Voila! 379 validity is gone...

I successfully extended validity in 3 numbers. My question now is, will it allow another recharge. All numbers are around 110days validity now. I remember airtel or Vi once mentioned that validity for this plan cannot be queued beyond 180 days.

Has anyone extended beyond 180 days on 379 plan?
Upto 2 years can be in queue or 730 days 👇👇
Unlimited daily data plans can be queued up to 730 days or 2 years

Source

I am doing it with ₹19 plan. Making an outgoing call to keep the sim alive.
19 plan discontinued from 26th November ??

now i am in confusion. i was thinking to do one more RC 379/- at my number.
if i continue with RC 379/- then i could not take HS pack after 18-03-2022 because if i recharge with HS pack then old pack will lapse.
Not sure about Airtel but in jio only active plan must be there in jio number to continue HS benefit .. if you recharge one more time pack with HS benefit then current HS won't lapse once current pack hot over then only new hs benefit will activate .. this is the way in jio

So try to contact Airtel in twitter get clarify 🙂

What a co incident
After recharge my AT number before price hike, my dth validity and Mobile validity expires same day.
dsTi5mr.jpg

Oh, I was not aware it was for Jio. I just assumed you were discussing about Airtel. My bad. Thank you for the guide, anyway.

Unfortunately, I guess not.

Like I had mentioned earlier, Airtel withdrew the options to buy Smart Packs via USSD codes & the Airtel Thanks app, when they hiked the 45 plan to become the 79 plan.

As for data addons, I checked today, and it looks like the 48 plan is still (seemingly) available via USSD code. I am not sure if it would work though. Give it a try anyway.

Here you go:

Dial *121#

Reply with 3 (New Offers)

Reply with 2 (MRP_Product)

Reply with 48# (the recharge amount, followed by #)

Now the 48 plan details will be displayed as option 1

Reply with 1

48 plan details will be displayed again, with the note "press 1 to confirm"

Reply with 1 again.

If all goes well, the 48 plan should get activated, with the recharge amount being deducted from the main balance.

Two possible outcomes:

Either it will get activated, or it will say,

'Use Airtel Thanks app, because Airtel is stupid' 🤷‍♂️
Thank you so much bro 😘😘

48 pack activated from main balance .. still 30rs in main balance have to get ride of anyway thanks for ur timely help 🙏

Just a query I am currently on 149 plan valid till 13th if recharge 379 will my validity extended or it's a fresh start

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock