Breaking Airtel Prepaid tariff to be hiked by 20–25% from 26 November 2021

Where is the 3GB/Day plan ?
That's the million dollar question I'm thinking about from yesterday may be no change or plan withdrawal

Personally I feel the chance for withdrawal if not some relief in burden

That's the million dollar question I'm thinking about from yesterday may be no change or plan withdrawal

Personally I feel the chance for withdrawal if not some relief in burden
I need that plan as I have my online classes and don't have wifi

I recharged my wife's mobile with 698 rs plan. Her mobile balance already 39 days left after 698 recharge validity 84+39
Can I recharge again 698 rs plan

Last edited:
I have recharged yearly plans in both my numbers 1498 in one and 2498 in another.
I just purchased two 251rs pack for each.

I do not think it is wise to recharge beyond 1 year.

Just search for "airtel 379 plan" in twitter. A lot of people are complaining about validity loss. Everyone mixed the plans. Yearly plan on top of 379. Voila! 379 validity is gone...

I successfully extended validity in 3 numbers. My question now is, will it allow another recharge. All numbers are around 110days validity now. I remember airtel or Vi once mentioned that validity for this plan cannot be queued beyond 180 days.

Has anyone extended beyond 180 days on 379 plan?

Sadly the ussd code u shared is not working, its giving as invalid input for 129 plan and no such plan for 79 plan as reply. But i got a recharge reminder sms saying that you can also choose to opt for debit of rs79 from main account to get 64 talk time and 200mb data for 28 days.

My existing 79rs plan is expiring today

Maybe i still have the validity till today so it's showing me no such plans, i will again try tomorrow after pack expiry
Yep, that could just be it. As I had mentioned earlier, the opt-in period for the auto-debit (for activating the 79 plan) probably begins on the day the grace validity starts.

Try it again today.

Me who recharge with minimal amount 3 months after one recharge to keep Airtel sim alive
What plan are you recharging with, once every 3 months?

I am planning to do this for one of my Airtel numbers too, by recharging with the 19 plan once every 3 months, and then making a call or two during the 2 day validity for Unlimited Calls.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock