Vi (Vodafone Idea) Pack prices to be hiked w.e.f 25th November 2021

Meanwhile in the new tariff updated Double data is now no more in my state which in the case is not pocket friendly anymore.

Meanwhile in the new tariff updated Double data is now no more in my state which in the case is not pocket friendly anymore.
You still get night unlimited and weekend roll over.

₹399 Rc still there on VI with 42days Validity.
tV6sohh.jpg

Biggest looser here would be VI. Not only they have made packs expansive, but double data offers are also not there now and on top of that voice quality on voda network is also an issues now!!

I miss old idea network in our area.

They have continued old packs but with less validity
Yes, I dont know what is the tactic here.
Many users in rural india are not tech savy when it comes to such news/updates. They may be doing recharge from shops (manually), instead of online. Poor guys are also fleeced by shop owners. So I think the old plans are retained such that even if by mistake an old recharge is done, u get the same benefits as earlier, but with lower validity. They might gradually phase out these recharges. This is just my opinion and may not necessarily be true.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock