Breaking Airtel Prepaid tariff to be hiked by 20–25% from 26 November 2021

Many people on Twitter are saying that 379 plan can't be queued. Only unlimited daily data plans can be queued so, confirm with airtel then recharge.
It'll be queue bro if ur in 379 plan now that's why they asking to recharge now else they won't ask you to recharge if the current plan get laps

324XdUP.jpg

Many people on Twitter are saying that 379 plan can't be queued. Only unlimited daily data plans can be queued so, confirm with airtel then recharge.
I have today only queued the 379 plan for one extra term. This plan can be queued upto 2 years CC said me.

But do note, the same plan as your current plan can only be queued. Suppose you have 379 plan, you can queue the same plan only. If you recharge 1498 plan, the 379 plan will get lapsed.

I have 90rs in main balance have to finish that before porting it to BSNL. Airtel signal optimization is sh#t in my place

Friends, now I want to confirm 2 different scenarios.

[1] The first one is known to all. My mom's Airtel number was recharged with Rs1498 on 26th October 2021. Yesterday I recharged her number again with 1498. Now the validity is shown as 25th October 2023 and total data is 72 GB (old 24GB + 24GB from Oct recharge + 24 GB from yesterday recharge).

[2] Three days back converted my wife's Airtel number from Corp Postpaid to prepaid. FRC done was Rs249 (or 251, not sure). Yesterday I recharged with Rs1498 knowing that there will be overlapping of plans. So Validity was till 21 - Nov -2022, with 1.5GB data till 16-Dec-2021. Today I called the customer care for the another recharge and whether it will increase validity or overlap again. CC told me to click the "Repeat recharge" button in Airtel Thanks app. So I have done another recharge today and now the validity is 21 - Nov - 2023 with 48GB data & extra 1.5GB / day data till 16-Dec-2021.

So friends who are looking for doing long term recharge (Rs1498), even though their current plan is not annual plan, just go ahead & do the annual recharges. The first 1498 recharge will overlap with current plan, but the second 1498 will increase validity (total 2 years).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock