Breaking Airtel Prepaid tariff to be hiked by 20–25% from 26 November 2021

fwQb1jN.jpg

Unfortunately they don't know I'm going to port out In coming days 🤣😝

Last edited:
I am having 379 active pack which will last for another 68 days.
Can I que another 379 pack ?

Many people on Twitter are saying that 379 plan can't be queued. Only unlimited daily data plans can be queued so, confirm with airtel then recharge.
Bro see post number #19
i have shared two screenshots.
first screenshot before recharge and 2nd screenshot after recharge.
you ll see validity extend there

I recharged dad's number with 1498. Got 60Rs discount on airtel app. So effective amount is 1438. Very good option for someone who's plan expired or going to end in few days.

FYI, I am going to throw my secondary number. Cannot justify keeping it anymore

Called Airtel for confirming queue scenario. I am on 698 plan (2gb/day for 84 days), they said I can safely recharge with annual 2498 and it will be queued because the current and upcoming plan have same benefits.
Done ✅ Will think about downgrading plan in 2023
PK7pBSu.jpg

Our secondary number(s) will likely be ported to BSNL in a few months. Paying 100 monthly just to receive SMS is not manageable.

I believe that the only way to use the main balance to buy plan 79 is to wait for your current plan's validity to end.

Once the validity ends, you will be given 3 days of Outgoing 'grace validity', during which the main balance will be debited for any outgoing calls. During these 3 days, you can opt-in to have the main balance deducted for the 79 plan, by dialing USSD *567*79#.

If your validity (and grace period) has already ended, or even if you still have existing validity, you can try dialing that USSD code anyway, and see if it works.

Airtel used to allow recharging the 23 plan (later it became the 45 plan, which is now the 79 plan) via the USSD menus under *121#. It was also possible to have the Airtel Thanks app to deduct from main balance for Smart Recharges and Data Packs. But both those options (USSD and via Airtel Thanks) were withdrawn when 45 was hiked to 79.
Sadly the ussd code u shared is not working, its giving as invalid input for 129 plan and no such plan for 79 plan as reply. But i got a recharge reminder sms saying that you can also choose to opt for debit of rs79 from main account to get 64 talk time and 200mb data for 28 days.

My existing 79rs plan is expiring today

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock