Sad News Airtel is the most unethical telecom provider in the country.

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 149
  • Views: Views 18,132
Today you are getting data at cheap prices just because of Jio.
Please learn to give credit to someone for his better things.
Afterall we are human we never satisfied with anyone. We always demands more. Its our problem not their bro.

Yes, sure give them all credit for this. What i and @thisisjagan anna is pointing is the larger picture. Jio is giving freebies to attract customers, airtel is feeling the heat and matching upto them or even trying to rake up revenue thru mandatory validity recharge even for previous lifetime plan customers. Airtel is even letting to go off subscribers who are not productive or adding value to business. You think all this is a right thing happening?

Later on If all other operators decide to shut down or reduced to corner then will Jio give u benefits at free cost? Search for answer and let us know. This is why i blame people who not thinking logically at most occasions then pinning blame on others. Airtel charged high before entry of Jio but demanding price correction is fine alongwith with few incentives but taking out anguish by wishing them to suffer heavy losses is not a wise thought. Anyways i know things will not improve and one day suddenly people will realise mistake committed. At that time might end up paying lot more than what airtel charged in past or even at slightly higher price have no option to port out

Shameless Airtel charging Rs.35 every month just to receive incoming calls and giving merely 35 balance that too chargeable 2/minutes for outgoing. Atleast they can give minimum 60 minutes. In my village more than 60% people who owned basic keypad phone shifted to Jio Phone because of this.
Just see TRAI customer addition report Jio is added more than 6 million customer last quarter and airtel/voda-idea loosing millions of customer every month.

They were giving cheaper call rates earlier but heavy losses led to making changes. U expect them to just keep being in red and provide decent service. They had option to simply collapse or resist thru a proper strategy and they opted latter. I am happy that airtel and vodafone r putting up fight which is really important for us as subscribers

Yes, sure give them all credit for this. What i and @thisisjagan anna is pointing is the larger picture. Jio is giving freebies to attract customers, airtel is feeling the heat and matching upto them or even trying to rake up revenue thru mandatory validity recharge even for previous lifetime plan customers. Airtel is even letting to go off subscribers who are not productive or adding value to business. You think all this is a right thing happening?

Later on If all other operators decide to shut down or reduced to corner then will Jio give u benefits at free cost? Search for answer and let us know. This is why i blame people who not thinking logically at most occasions then pinning blame on others. Airtel charged high before entry of Jio but demanding price correction is fine alongwith with few incentives but taking out anguish by wishing them to suffer heavy losses is not a wise thought. Anyways i know things will not improve and one day suddenly people will realise mistake committed. At that time might end up paying lot more than what airtel charged in past or even at slightly higher price have no option to port out
My benifits is the priority for me, why I will think about airtel.
Currently Im getting benifit from Jio.
I always live in present never thinks too much about future. We are getting nothing freebies from Jio, yes we can say that we are getting everything at affordable and reasonable price. If it is freebies then why jio is in profit, why jio is not suffering from any big loss.

Last edited:
My benifits is the priority for me, why I will think about airtel.
Currently Im getting benifit from Jio.
I always live in present never thinks too much about future. We are getting nothing freebies from Jio, yes we can say that we are getting everything at affordable and reasonable price. If it is freebies then why jio is in profit, why jio is not suffering from any big loss.

Wow! So just care for one's own benefit and do not care about company. If u actually believe in this philosophy then i have nothing more to add on this. Let people be judge.

Coming to Jio being profitable, well they r not as far as i have read articles . They have enough backing for funds hence using it to build subscriber base. Affordable rates or some freebies is alright but that is not the case at present. If they actually ran a sustainable business model then rates would be much more with trimming of benefits.

Anyways if u r happy with competitors getting no space to breathe and thus ultimately resulting in possible monopoly in future then i am not on same page as u. Already u r seeing deterioration in service quality across operators bcoz of crunch in revenues

Airtel's bundled content is far superior than one Jio offers. Only edge Jio have over Airtel is deal with Star for free sports streaming. Also if you want to argue about Jio TV. Most Indian content from TV channels are free to stream on their respective streaming platform.

Peoples are thinking about company's benifit rather than their own 🤣🤣🤣
Its strange.
Peoples wants to increase their data prices for company's better business 🤣🤣
One more strange thing.
Waah. Keep It Up 👍
That's Why Airtel is started THANKS Programme 😂😂
Thanks A Lot.

Last edited:
If it is freebies then why jio is in profit, why jio is not suffering from any big loss.
Just want to comment on this part. They are in bigger losses than airtel.

Jio's reported profit of Rs 830 crore could actually reflect a loss of Rs 3,800 crore for the quarter. This is much worse than Bharti but still slightly better than Vodafone Idea.

Source: Jio could lose Rs 15,000 crore this fiscal year: Bernstein

Actually Im not against airtel even I use airtel also along with Jio.
Airtel TV provide better PQ than Jio.
But some things are better in Jio like affordable prices, better Channels collection on JioTV app, better VoLTE Implementation, good ebook collection on JioNews, low data consumption.
Speed is equal in both operator in my area.

We should think about company as well. Think of the employees who lost jobs when aircel was shut down. Think of the loans provided, investments made.
Many people suffered to port out of aircel.
All because of Trai. They literally failed and they are paving way now for Jio Giga Tv.

Peoples are thinking about company's benifit rather than their own 🤣🤣🤣
Its strange.
Peoples wants to increase their data prices for company's better business 🤣🤣
One more strange thing.
Waah. Keep It Up 👍
That's Why Airtel is started THANKS Programme 😂😂
Thanks A Lot.

It's a mutual relation, company will take care of us if we r responsible subscribers. No company can operate at losses and keep subscribers happy. If u do not care about this then sorry u r infact adding to problems. Jio will surely increase rates to cover up lost ground but they r still trying to push back competitors hence giving all fun at negligible cost. Anyways bro, if such is thinking of majority then sorry we will be stuck in a very tough situation later incase monopoly arises.

Also u always argue about tata sky charging more but giving best service, here u r taking opposite stand for airtel. Quite conflict in ur views and i am unable to find reasoning for this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock