Sad News Airtel is the most unethical telecom provider in the country.

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 149
  • Views: Views 17,978
I ported from Jio to Airtel on my alt number and at first, they did not activate VoLTE. I mean what the flak? If they want to compete with Jio, basic services like VoLTE need to be auto activated at the time of port-in. After complaining bitterly on Twitter and sending angry emails to Nodal officer, they reluctantly enabled VoLTE and Carrier Aggregarion services on my number as if they are doing me a huge favour. Thankfully once that was done, the data services are better than Jio with faster speeds at most places. Even VoLTE is stable from the time I have used it since a week.

How can Airtel disable carrier aggregation for selective customers ? It's related to the tower which is covering you. Are you sure about carrier aggregation ? As far as I know carrier aggregation can't be enabled or disabled for selective customers. If it is enabled in your area tower in all sectors then everyone who have CA supported phones in your area should get carrier aggregation.

As far as volte it is their backend mess I to complained alot for enabling it.

How can Airtel disable carrier aggregation for selective customers ? It's related to the tower which is covering you. Are you sure about carrier aggregation ? As far as I know carrier aggregation can't be enabled or disabled for selective customers. If it is enabled in your area tower in all sectors then everyone who have CA supported phones in your area should get carrier aggregation.

As far as volte it is their backend mess I to complained alot for enabling it.
Their Nodal officer informed me that CA is now enabled on my number. So I leave it at that.

I wrote to Customer Care asking how may I activate Rs 35 plan using existing Main Balance. they said - it is not possible. Anyone knows if Rs 23 plan may be activated via USSD and the code to do the same? Is it *121*51# ?
(asking for airtel)

Last edited:
I wrote to Customer Care asking how may I activate Rs 35 plan using existing Main Balance. they said - it is not possible. Anyone knows if Rs 23 plan may be activated via USSD and the code to do the same? Is it *121*51# ?
(asking for airtel)
On my number Rs. 23 gets automatically deducted when outgoing validity expires, you only need to have sufficient balance

On my number Rs. 23 gets automatically deducted when outgoing validity expires, you only need to have sufficient balance
I have intentionally disabled this. I use up additional 7 days incoming validity, before I decide to extend by recharging. Sometimes, airtel keeps extending the validity on its own. Once they extended up to 2 months - each time by 3 days. I want to activate Rs 23 plan now by using Main Balance. Any help from any fellow buddies would be appreciated.

I have intentionally disabled this. I use up additional 7 days incoming validity, before I decide to extend by recharging. Sometimes, airtel keeps extending the validity on its own. Once they extended up to 2 months - each time by 3 days. I want to activate Rs 23 plan now by using Main Balance. Any help from any fellow buddies would be appreciated.
Yes it is same as you said : *121*51# --> When the menu appears, Press 0 for next menu ----> Press 11 ---> Press 1 for Rs 23 Plan

How to disable auto renewal option.
When you are in grace period Dial *121*777# and then follow the instructions on screen
Note : This Code will work only when you are in Grace Validity Period. Mean to on the day when your incoming validity expires, you will get a message that you are given 1 to 3 grace day(s). At this time you can use this code to disable auto debit.
P.S.: Every time you get a grace period message you will have to use this Code each time to disable auto debit.

Last edited:
Yes it is same as you said : *121*51# --> When the menu appears, Press 0 for next menu ----> Press 11 ---> Press 1 for Rs 23 Plan
Thanks a lot bro, Can I do this even when my Outgoing & Incoming services are stopped?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock