Sad News Airtel is the most unethical telecom provider in the country.

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 149
  • Views: Views 18,153
Even when paying 200-300 per gb earlier, we atleast got quality services. Signal issues were there but when there was signal the speeds and call quality was very good. Now its vice versa cheap rates but poor quality because the focus now is no. of customers rather than providing quality. Yes, with the advent of jio the fiberoptic network improved and being new they implemented latest technology but the older operators had to write off their 3g investment to go onto 4g to be in the market to compete. And by doing their best these old ones are now competing and they don't have unlimited cash flow like jio.
In jio even if you have balance in your account you cannot make call if your pack has expired and this is stupid, luckily i had another sim to make calls. This fixed monthly charge is actually a very thought off plan by jio, by this they made indians pay as soon as their plan expires, earlier it was not the case.

Also u always argue about tata sky charging more but giving best service, here u r taking opposite stand for airtel. Quite conflict in ur views and i am unable to find reasoning for this.
Because bro airtel is not providing good quality too.
Their VoLTE service is very bad. I already explained about it.
My views is simple I will pay more if someone will provide me better quality and services but unfortunately airtel is failed here for me.

Okay. Further problem with Airtel in my area. Earlier even for whole days power cut Airtel 4G with VoLTE used to be available but now as soon as power goes off VoLTE & 4G+ goes off and 4G icon shows but internet doesn't work at all. If i change network type to 3G it starts working again.

Okay. Further problem with Airtel in my area. Earlier even for whole days power cut Airtel 4G with VoLTE used to be available but now as soon as power goes off VoLTE & 4G+ goes off and 4G icon shows but internet doesn't work at all. If i change network type to 3G it starts working again.
Looks like a very old tower :D

Looks like a very old tower :D
Everything was fine till a week back. I am confused.

Recharged BSNL and good 4G speed during power cuts as no one use BSNL 4G for internet here.

Jio always between 0.5 to 1 Mbps here so not something worth trying.

Concerned tower must not be having back up, these days either due to some fault or fuel running out or even company contracted for towers do not give power back up at certain locations

With Airtel you can't get peace of mind 💯%

I recharged Rs 98 dats pack and received recharge successful message. But data didn't shown on app. So i contacted customer care. The lady said it may take some time.

After that i got a few MBs left from my daily data pack so i was worried and ended up recharging again than exhausting data and becoming helpless.

Whoa! Again, no data credited.

Kd8I76B.jpg

I checked at Airtel selfcare web portal too.

I then contacted again on Twitter and after explaining whole scenario the guy asked for screenshot of error without reading anything! I shown him data usage pages and SMS confirmations of recharge successful. He called and said some new issues on their server causing it and i should check data usage via USSD code to get accurate usage. I did and it actually shown 12GB of data. I needed 6GB pack once, due to Airtel's stupid bugs i ended up getting extra by spending twice.

WmPDYPi.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock