Sad News Airtel is the most unethical telecom provider in the country.

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 149
  • Views: Views 17,976
When it comes to bugs Airtel has done master's degree in it. :mad::cautious:
I ended up recharging for Jio last month. I had two add ons. The plan that was supposed to expire next month was getting consumed. Meanwhile the plan that was getting expired next day was still available. On raising complaint. They said they can do nothing about it. :dodgy2:

I think they are doing it intentionally to lure money.
I don't think so bro. Saying this even though I ended up recharging twice due to this bug for which they earned more than they should. But check many threads their bugs benefiting members as well. Many silently enjoying services like full speed after FUP. Channels for free of cost on ADTV. Extra balance during refunds. And much more.

But i agree to the fact, things would be much better if they work and fix all bugs on their systems.

I don't think so bro. Saying this even though I ended up recharging twice due to this bug for which they earned more than they should. But check many threads their bugs benefiting members as well. Many silently enjoying services like full speed after FUP. Channels for free of cost on ADTV. Extra balance during refunds. And much more.

But i agree to the fact, things would be much better if they work and fix all bugs on their systems.
Even I have enjoyed their 4G speed without worrying of FUP due to their bug. We don't know how many are getting benefited and how many are getting looted. My friend is getting charged unnecessary due to their bug on ADTV self-care they added some unwanted service I tried to remove that through their website but was unsuccessful due to their unfriendly selfcare. Why can't they solve bug in one go? One or two bugs are okay but their are many!!!

airtel resolved VoLTE issue here. Now VoLTE is stable during calls, also they improved Net Speed after my complaint on Twitter. 👍

I ported from Jio to Airtel on my alt number and at first, they did not activate VoLTE. I mean what the flak? If they want to compete with Jio, basic services like VoLTE need to be auto activated at the time of port-in. After complaining bitterly on Twitter and sending angry emails to Nodal officer, they reluctantly enabled VoLTE and Carrier Aggregarion services on my number as if they are doing me a huge favour. Thankfully once that was done, the data services are better than Jio with faster speeds at most places. Even VoLTE is stable from the time I have used it since a week.

A month ago Internet TV wasn't available for Guwahati. Now they are dumping it here. I am using the term dumping because same as before latest box is not available for smaller cities.

Airtel prepaid recharged with rs 35 using Airtel app, but not getting rs 26.66 talk time specified in pack. Its like rs 23 recharge just extend validity by 28 days. Is it a glitch?

My Journey starts from Postpaid Vodafone to Prepaid Vodafone and then ported to prepaid JIO. Later ported to Postpaid Airtel and now using Prepaid Airtel.
When i using postpaid airtel i lodged the complain about connectivity and browsing and the guy visited at my place and did something using his device and they latched to some tower for good signal and speed. Though now i have moved from postpaid to prepaid Airtel, things are still working fine for me and its more than 5 months now on prepaid.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock