Breaking Airtel announces revised mobile tariffs

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 72
  • Views: Views 5,324
Jio care says:

If we buy any 1.5 GB/day Jio plan recharge/voucher before 3rd July, we will get Unlimited 5G on any plan after 3rd July when it will be activated/redeemed.

EbbGAgL.jpeg
Bro what about Airtel advance recharges with 5G unlimited?

Last edited:
Luckily being a loyal Airtel Prepaid customer since almost last 20 years "without once porting to rival networks and not opting for Jio or Vi as secondary sim in all this period " , so thankfully Airtel still providing me 56 days validity plan at Rs. 311 (previously was getting at Rs. 289 till April 2024) ad 84 days validity plan at Rs. 395.

So overall i am extremely happy that Airtel truly respects and values its relationship / bond with loyal customers
Can you share SS from Airtel Thanks app about this plan to support your statement?

Any one confirm 5G unlimited available after 3rd July for 1.5 GB/day plans to old plan users(Rs.719/-)?

Those packs not mentioned in revised tariff plans also get changed.
301rs -50GB top up revised to 361.
3359 pack with 2.5gb daily for 365 days also got increased to 3999

Looks like my postpaid plan will continue at old prices 🥳

Same for me, I upgraded to 999 from 599 just before the price hike. As was thinking of using additional 2 sims for car hotspots.

Do you know how to claim the additional 2 sims?
Seems I have to take two individual postpaid connections with individual plans from Airtel store first and then add them to Family.
Why cant they just deliver the new sim already as per family plan like Jio does

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock