Breaking Airtel announces revised mobile tariffs

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 72
  • Views: Views 5,336
Disney Star
Until Airtel it was fine but I didn't expect you to drag Disney Star matter to OnlyTech forum. I wouldn't quote if you mentioned Disney+ Hotstar in your reply. This matter should only be restricted to DreamDTH forum.

Please bro express your thoughts in a few lines.

I don't mean to hurt you but it's my request.

T8DgMMZ.jpeg

Wh0MjEj.jpeg
We need this to happen automatically for his posts. Time to ignore here too !!

How you think Airtel finds out that a person is only using Airtel and not any other network?

Dada we r in 2024 and operators can definitely track such basic things, when u use services of an operator then it has access to various data / information ....i am truly astonished that u asked such question.....any mobile operator has access to ur IMEI details and has information in the database about sims u r using in ur mobile....anyways if u want details on this or other data a mobile service provider has access to please google search for the same......poking fun is easy but request to first do some research on the topic and then draw conclusions 🙏
How you think Airtel finds out that a person is only using Airtel and not any other network?

Until Airtel it was fine but I didn't expect you to drag Disney Star matter to OnlyTech forum. I wouldn't quote if you mentioned Disney+ Hotstar in your reply. This matter should only be restricted to DreamDTH forum.
Dada as there was a connection between the two and topic of discussion hence quoted it and anyways i did discuss into detail about anything related to Disney Star in the post so i am aware that things related to Linear TV r not to be discussed here unless relevant to discussion like comparisons etc

I'm wondering if the current lowest recharge pack for prepaid (with validity period) would stay after the July 3 price hike 🤔

I recharged this last week & it is still available for recharge on www.airtel.in

Rs.155
Unlimited Calls
1 GB Data
24 days
(Tamil Nadu Circle)

Hoping for them to change this to 175 or something, and not remove it altogether 💀

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock