Breaking Airtel announces revised mobile tariffs

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 72
  • Views: Views 5,336
So you are happy that overly congested networks are hiking their prices? Kudos you proved you are a devotee of Airtel.

I am still not able to make sense of ur statement...... Firstly please quote where did i say i was happy with price hike and coming to pricing point well there r numerous investments / expenditures involved in running a telecom business and to have a sustainable business model pricing needs to be set at a point wherein both customers and company are beneffitted, no point having lower pricing with company running in losses and service quality getting deteriorated.

I had said long back that Jio may be pumping in huge money into its telecom business and giving freebies / huge discounts but later there will be prics correction and reduction in freebies. Airtel played smart and was able to take on the disruption + challenges by not lowering pricing beyond a point & limiting freebies thereby focusing on service quality so even if lot of customers shifted to Jio earlier on but later they ported back to Airtel for better service quality.

Also i have a question to those members who liked or posted laughing emoji ocon to above quoted post, well its okay if u do not like Airtel or Disney Star but just criticising them for no actual reason actually does not look good from perspective of anyone browsing thru such posts/ threads ...... It will create an impression of some members being bias or anti any brand rather we should have construction discussions or reactions to avoid building a negative reputation as a member and for the forum itself 🙏

I never received it, I am also using Airtel since from last 20 years, ya man I am using from 2004. I think I should Port out
Have u used only Airtel Sim in ur mobile since 2004 or used other company sim cards too in same mobile alongside airtel and above all has ur airtel connection mostly been in active state during last 20 years?

Even Rs179 today becomes Rs199 minimum now,to beat that increase in tariff, you can do Rs1799 recharge for one year today or Rs1999 after 3 July
Not for mine, Affordability rechages for 2G handset users like Jio phone recharges, Airtel should launch cheap packs for 2G users

Have u used only Airtel Sim in ur mobile since 2004 or used other company sim cards too in same mobile alongside airtel and above all has ur airtel connection mostly been in active state during last 20 years?
No , I have been using dual sim all the time, even presently too , my second sim currently is Airtel postpaid

No , I have been using dual sim all the time, even presently too , my second sim currently is Airtel postpaid

Then this may be the reason.... As i have said i have never used any other company's sim in my phone so maybe airtel keeps track of this and giving special offers to those customers who have been just using their connection for a longer period

I am still not able to make sense of ur statement...... Firstly please quote where did i say i was happy with price hike and coming to pricing point well there r numerous investments / expenditures involved in running a telecom business and to have a sustainable business model pricing needs to be set at a point wherein both customers and company are beneffitted, no point having lower pricing with company running in losses and service quality getting deteriorated.

I had said long back that Jio may be pumping in huge money into its telecom business and giving freebies / huge discounts but later there will be prics correction and reduction in freebies. Airtel played smart and was able to take on the disruption + challenges by not lowering pricing beyond a point & limiting freebies thereby focusing on service quality so even if lot of customers shifted to Jio earlier on but later they ported back to Airtel for better service quality.

Also i have a question to those members who liked or posted laughing emoji ocon to above quoted post, well its okay if u do not like Airtel or Disney Star but just criticising them for no actual reason actually does not look good from perspective of anyone browsing thru such posts/ threads ...... It will create an impression of some members being bias or anti any brand rather we should have construction discussions or reactions to avoid building a negative reputation as a member and for the forum itself 🙏
Please bro express your thoughts in a few lines.

I don't mean to hurt you but it's my request.

T8DgMMZ.jpeg

Wh0MjEj.jpeg

Then this may be the reason.... As i have said i have never used any other company's sim in my phone so maybe airtel keeps track of this and giving special offers to those customers who have been just using their connection for a longer period
Okay ,but since from 2020 I am using unlimited plans of theirs but no offer so far

How you think Airtel finds out that a person is only using Airtel and not any other network?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock