Seeking Help Looking to shift from Jio AirFiber to Airtel Xstream AirFiber. Is this the right decision?

• Thread starter Thread starter Amarjeet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 26
  • Views Views: Views 1,209

Amarjeet

Reaction score
I am using jio airfiber.this month my validity will expire.i want to take Airtel airfiber with dth connection.They will give me free of cost because I am postpaid user.is this the right decision??

Thanks bro... indeed this prove technician is noobie... shouldn't had agree to install if the house was not within range 😅
I would say he played smartly. He booked the connection so he got commission for new acquisition (from the generated lead) then declined to install so he complied with the company technical norms. ;)

Please avoid Airfiber if Airtel doesn't have good 5G at your place. Get normal FTTH connection from any operator if there any. It is miles better.
not true bro... depends on area
I am using jio airfibre now and I didn't face any issue so far, earlier I was using railtel and bsnl, almost 30-40% of the time either internet was down or slow speed.. not to forget there is again cold war between them, like railtel cutting bsnl fibre wire and vice versa and ultimately customer end up suffering

I am using jio airfibre now and I didn't face any issue so far, earlier I was using railtel and bsnl, almost 30-40% of the time either internet was down or slow speed.. not to forget there is again cold war between them, like railtel cutting bsnl fibre wire and vice versa and ultimately customer end up suffering
No other connection for fiber?

Branded optical fiber connections are different compared to PSU/Government-owned fiber companies bro. Railwire and BSNL are not good, I can not deny that. I have also used them in the past and wasn't satisfied.

If you get Airtel and Jio optical fiber, you will find they are way stable compared to their AirFiber. Almost 98% link uptime Airtel Fiber has and JioFiber has 100% uptime, unless there's a fibercut which hardly happens once in a few years these days due to their strict monitoring.

Branded optical fiber connections are different compared to PSU/Government-owned fiber companies bro. Railwire and BSNL are not good, I can not deny that. I have also used them in the past and wasn't satisfied.

If you get Airtel and Jio optical fiber, you will find they are way stable compared to their AirFiber. Almost 98% link uptime Airtel Fiber has and JioFiber has 100% uptime, unless there's a fibercut which hardly happens once in a few years these days due to their strict monitoring.
but I heard jio stopped expanding normal Fibre connection in favour of airfibre... considering I live in a small town I don't think I will ever get branded Fibre and these govt ones truly sucks😑

but I heard jio stopped expanding normal Fibre connection in favour of airfibre... considering I live in a small town I don't think I will ever get branded Fibre and these govt ones truly sucks😑
Yeah, their service expansion is literally stopped after just beginning in my tier 3 city too. They are serving just one area since like a year. 😂

Back
Top Bottom