Seeking Help Looking to shift from Jio AirFiber to Airtel Xstream AirFiber. Is this the right decision?

• Thread starter Thread starter Amarjeet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 12
  • Views Views: Views 718

Amarjeet

Reaction score
I am using jio airfiber.this month my validity will expire.i want to take Airtel airfiber with dth connection.They will give me free of cost because I am postpaid user.is this the right decision??

Yes, I agree that JioTV+ features aren't convenient either but they at least aggregate various live TV channels together similar like DTH. Viewing all those channels using multiple OTT apps would be a tedious job, at least for me.
Because of this reason I want to shift to Airtel airfiber.One thing I want to know I have to recharge evry month for jio airfiber or I have to take 3 months and 6 months plan

Because of this reason I want to shift to Airtel airfiber.One thing I want to know I have to recharge evry month for jio airfiber or I have to take 3 months and 6 months plan
After initial payment against bill cycle (3 or 6 or 12 months) completed, they will raise postpaid bills for every month, so you can pay monthly bill in due date,

Bro, what do you watch in LIVE channels and why is it required.
We can watch daily soaps and other daily programs without ad in respective apps and in your convenient time.

If navigation is main point, then OTT is not good for you.
From our forum members, it seems difficult for elder people to navigate apps.
I dont watch live tv except for sports. I just asked for OP. Even for young people jiotv+ navigation sucks unless we want to watch some specific program then its no problem.

Back
Top Bottom