Seeking Help 2 AC for 2 Rooms

DTH Fan

Reaction score
Hello everyone

I'm planning to purchase new AC for 2 rooms and I have 2 queries regarding the installation. Please reply:

1. I want to purchase 2 AC for 2 rooms. I want to know are there any kind of special ACs available which can be used in 2 rooms? Or will I need to use separate ACs in both rooms?

2. When the installer comes for installation, he makes a hole in the wall for the pipe. It takes lots of time and the room gets full of dust. Is there any way to make a hole in window glass so that there is no need to make a hole in wall?

Hello everyone

I'm planning to purchase new AC for 2 rooms and I have 2 queries regarding the installation. Please reply:

1. I want to purchase 2 AC for 2 rooms. I want to know are there any kind of special ACs available which can be used in 2 rooms? Or will I need to use separate ACs in both rooms?

2. When the installer comes for installation, he makes a hole in the wall for the pipe. It takes lots of time and the room gets full of dust. Is there any way to make a hole in window glass so that there is no need to make a hole in wall?

1. AFAIK, there is no such AC which can be used in 2 rooms. U will need to buy 2 separate ACs for both bedrooms.

2. Yes a hole will be made in the wall so that the water pipes and AC pipes be passed thru it. Dust is there cant help, but AC gusy will try best to do it neatly. U cant make hole in glass as there is charges of air flow from it. Wall is a hard surface which can be packed with pop so that no air or dust can pass through.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock