State-owned telecom service provider Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited’s (BSNL) 5GB complimentary data for its landline customers that was promoted by BSNL in the first week of July comes with a 1-year validity, according to a BSNL Gujarat tweet.
BSNL is offering its landline customers 5GB free data as a one time allocated complimentary quota which can be availed through a few steps. The free 5GB data quota comes with 1-year validity and is available for landline customers who do not have a BSNL broadband or FTTH connection.
BSNL customers need to enter BSNL Wi-Fi SSID, landline number with STD code, and subsequently the PIN received on their registered mobile number to use 5GB data on any BSNL Wi-Fi hotspot service. The nearest Wi-Fi locations can be located on the dedicated microsite for hotspot locations on BSNL’s website.
Steps for BSNL customers to avail 5GB Free Data
- Turn Wi-Fi on and select BSNL Wi-Fi SSID
- Select ‘Landline’ tab on Portal Page
- Enter Landline number with STD code and click ‘Get PIN’
- Enter the PIN received on RMN
- After authentication, 5GB Free Data is credited
- Post exhaustion of free data, you can purchase available Data plans