India’s one of the leading telecom operators, Reliance Jio, has launched new offers for its prepaid customers to celebrate its 7th anniversary. The company is offering additional data and special vouchers on prepaid plans of Rs. 299, Rs. 749, and Rs. 2,999. The offer is valid for recharges done between September 5 to September 30. Here are the details of the Jio 7th anniversary offer.
|Rs. 299||28 days||2GB/day||Unlimited||100/day||7 GB extra data|
|Rs. 749||90 days||2.5GB/day||Unlimited||100/day||14 GB extra data (7GB x 2 coupons)|
|Rs. 2,999||365 days||2.5GB/day||Unlimited||100/day||21 GB extra data (7GB x 3 coupons)|
Additionally, the Rs. 2,999 plan includes various brand vouchers from Swiggy, Yatra, Ajio, Netmeds, McDonald’s, and Reliance Digital. Users can use these vouchers to get discounts. Here are the voucher details.
- Swiggy: Rs.100 off on purchases of Rs. 249 or more.
- Yatra: Up to Rs. 1500 off on flight bookings and 15 percent off (up to Rs. 4000) on domestic hotel bookings.
- Ajio: Flat Rs. 200 off on orders of Rs. 999 or more.
- Netmeds: 20 percent off on orders of Rs 999 and NMS Supercash.
- Reliance Digital: 10 percent off on select audio accessories
- McDonald’s: Any one of the items free on purchase of Rs. 149 (McAloo Tikki Burger/MCEgg Burger/Chicken Kebab/Pizza McPuff + Coke)
To avail of the anniversary offer, Jio prepaid users can recharge with Rs. 299, Rs. 749, or Rs. 2,999 between September 5 and September 30 via the Jio website, MyJio app, and other third-party recharge merchants. The additional data will be credited as a data voucher in the MyJio app, and users can redeem it from the app. The brand vouchers will also be available in the MyJio app under the Coupons section.