ZEE5 App & Website - News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 614
  • Views Views: Views 123,331

4k option not available with Jiofiber bundled subscription.. I am getting options for full HD only. Did anybody else try it out? Also can we upgrade the subscription to 4k
Those 4K tags r for the input info of titles but the outputs r available according to the plans only...only 1499 plan will get 4K resolution...even we can see the input as 4k and heighest output is Full HD only...on the other hand we will get DD 5:1 sound output if available in the title...
Check the stats for nerds..

VilF1zP.jpg

Last edited:
Those 4K tags r for the input info of titles but the outputs r available according to the plans only...only 1499 plan will get 4K resolution...even we can see the input as 4k and heighest output is Full HD only...on the other hand we will get DD 5:1 sound output if available in the title...
Check the stats for nerds..

VilF1zP.jpg
Thanks for the response.. This I am aware of but wanted to know which Zee5 plan is being bundled along with Jiofiber subscription?
Earlier I could see the content in 4k on Zee5 through the subscription but this is a new thing which I have noticed.. Though am not sure when they have downgraded it as had not accessed Zee5 for a while..

Hi,
If I take zee5 premium 599 plan with flipkart coins, am I able to upgrade it to 4K plan by paying difference?

Hi,
If I take zee5 premium 599 plan with flipkart coins, am I able to upgrade it to 4K plan by paying difference?
Better check with customer service (AFAIK, it should work).

I was trying to upgrade from TimePrime one which was not allowed that time. But Flipkart coin case might be different.

Free movies from Zee5 are being recommended on my Google TV. If I open a movie from this list directly from Google TV, I can watch without even logging in. But when I open same movie from within Zee5 app, it asks me to log in.

Qp4nMIa.jpg

Earlier download not possible without subscription now watching not possible

Looks like ipl hit hard zee bangla trp

Day by day downgrade of zee5
Now in Bengali section only old episode after 31st may 2023 not watchable without subscription
Very bad app
Now in Bengali section only old episode after 31st may 2023 not watchable without subscription

Earlier download not possible without subscription now watching not possible

Looks like ipl hit hard zee bangla trp

Day by day downgrade of zee5
Very bad app
Ss

xIZkEbX.jpg

Back
Top Bottom