ZEE5 App & Website - News & Updates

I'm planning to buy Zee5 Premium (4K Pack).

The best offer I could find so far is an offer price of Rs.999 in Paytm (4K @ 3 devices).

Is anyone aware of any other/better offers?
999 @3 devices is HD I think...4k premium(as written) has @4 devices...

I got 4k premium @4 device plan in Paytm...I think it's old plan..I already bought from subspace @385/- yearly...so can't check..

j2DGMhI.jpg

I got 4k premium @4 device plan in Paytm...I think it's old plan..I already bought from subspace @385/- yearly...so can't check..

j2DGMhI.jpg

If we click "Buy now" it leads to the next page where it asks for the mobile number for plan activation, after which it says that the 999 plan is 4k. Even in the above screenshot, it says Ultra HD 2160p for the 999 plan, no?

Please refer these screenshots.
1xrC2Pz.jpg

L0h9JkT.jpg
tXo2YmH.jpg

How it show 3 devices for 4k? If possible confirm from Paytm chat if possible..

You were right. It was 4 devices after all. I guess the number of devices mentioned on Paytm was incorrect (except the first page).

The price was only Rs.999 on Paytm (may be they are running some kind of offer?). They also have Zee5 Subscription Gift Cards, but the 4K Plan in that still costs Rs.1499 (along with a 10% Paytm cashback, which is Rs.150). The 999 one is a direct Zee5 Subscription purchase from Paytm. Like I had mentioned in my earlier comment, they are activating it for whichever mobile number we provide during the purchase.

I also received Rs.50 as Paytm cashback (by applying the code ZEE50).

Plus I had not opened Paytm for a very long time. So I'm not sure if it was because of that, but I also received Rs.70 cashback for adding money to the Paytm wallet (I always add money separately & do the payments separately).

So 999 - (70 + 50) = 999 - 120 = 879.

Final Cost = Rs.879.

I guess that's a good deal.

W12xOy6.jpg

KBnihjZ.jpg

V4O5e52.jpg

xnCthnI.jpg

zzQX3jx.jpg

You were right. It was 4 devices after all. I guess the number of devices mentioned on Paytm was incorrect (except the first page).

The price was only Rs.999 on Paytm (may be they are running some kind of offer?). They also have Zee5 Subscription Gift Cards, but the 4K Plan in that still costs Rs.1499 (along with a 10% Paytm cashback, which is Rs.150). The 999 one is a direct Zee5 Subscription purchase from Paytm. Like I had mentioned in my earlier comment, they are activating it for whichever mobile number we provide during the purchase.

I also received Rs.50 as Paytm cashback (by applying the code ZEE50).

Plus I had not opened Paytm for a very long time. So I'm not sure if it was because of that, but I also received Rs.70 cashback for adding money to the Paytm wallet (I always add money separately & do the payments separately).

So 999 - (70 + 50) = 999 - 120 = 879.

Final Cost = Rs.879.

I guess that's a good deal.
Great.. 👍
Good deal... AFAIK it's a old plan and Paytm offering the same... needed guys can grab it...

How the 4K Quality on zee 5?
On that note..
In Sony Bravia 4K TV we can't find too much difference...
But
Man ki Shanti
Satisfaction is the main part...

How the 4K Quality on zee 5?

On that note..
In Sony Bravia 4K TV we can't find too much difference...
But
Man ki Shanti
Satisfaction is the main part

The 4K quality is really good. But I agree with @Mr.Bhat as my parents too use a Sony 4K TV as their main streaming device. They have a TCL 4K TV in their bedroom, but I felt that the ZEE5 4K was very good in that device too. We have always been pretty much satisfied with even ZEE5's FULL HD streaming quality. The main reason my parents went for the 4K plan was to get rid of advertisements. Until now, they were using Jio Fiber's bundled ZEE5 plan, which started playing ads recently (for TV shows).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock