ZEE5 App & Website - News & Updates

5M5rGrM.jpg

bK1PpFm.jpg

Zee5 Mobile App New UI Update snaps

After update Mobile app allows to change speed..
I am not aware that this feature is new or already exists...

I have Zee5 annual subscription and watching it on Fire TV Stick 4K. Recently the App has been updated to Ver.5.20.9. Ever since the updation, I am not able to watch any movie in the App. Only web series are allowed to watch.

Some of the earlier movies like Bimbisara, Kartikeya2 and RRR are now coming 4K Dolby Atmos. I watched them earlier in FHD but whenever I tried to watch them, it is asking to subscribe. Even non 4K movies are also not allowed to watch. However there is no problem in watching the web series. My current annual subscription @599/- is valid till Apr.2023.

Anybody is facing such problem?

I think it is a clever ploy of Zee5 to subscribe for full pack @1499/-
MLwmtyg.jpg
cnuAbBT.jpg

I have Zee5 annual subscription and watching it on Fire TV Stick 4K. Recently the App has been updated to Ver.5.20.9. Ever since the updation, I am not able to watch any movie in the App. Only web series are allowed to watch.

Some of the earlier movies like Bimbisara, Kartikeya2 and RRR are now coming 4K Dolby Atmos. I watched them earlier in FHD but whenever I tried to watch them, it is asking to subscribe. Even non 4K movies are also not allowed to watch. However there is no problem in watching the web series. My current annual subscription @599/- is valid till Apr.2023.

Anybody is facing such problem?

I think it is a clever ploy of Zee5 to subscribe for full pack @1499/-
MLwmtyg.jpg
cnuAbBT.jpg
No issues in my FTS 4K...

Even after the latest update on Android TV, I don't see the 4K video quality option on 4K titles only up to 1080p.
Once the new updates of plans 4k resolution option is available in 1499/- plan only...
For 4k contents we can see 4 setting option in the player..

Just the titles are only showing in 4k , in Android tv (Tata play binge+) check the playing resolution in movies only 1080 hd...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock