Discussion Gaana App & Website - News & Updates

My subscription is expired tday can some1 help me with some cashback offers on gaana 1 year plan ???

My subscription is expired tday can some1 help me with some cashback offers on gaana 1 year plan ???
You can get Times prime membership which includes a 1-year subscription of Gaana plus and 6 months of zee5 premium at an effective price of just 150rs. For this, u need to follow these steps

1) Head to times prime app or site and buy times prime annual subscription of 999 on which u will get instant 25% off on applying the Freecharge coupon code 'FCTIMESP'
2) Make sure u register the Times prime membership with the same mobile number as the one that you have registered with Freecharge.
3) pay the 749rs by any mode of payment (not necessary to pay with Freecharge) and u will get 600 cashback in your FreeCharge wallet account.
4) once your time's prime subscription is active u can use all the coupons in it for all the subscriptions that are bundled in it.

Last edited:
Gaana now lets you remove ads for ₹10. This is great if you just want to get rid of ads. With so much free wifi everywhere. We no longer require to download songs. Best part is we get same for ₹1 on first month on using debit and credit cards.

hiO57rd.png

Gaana now lets you remove ads for ₹10. This is great if you just want to get rid of ads. With so much free wifi everywhere. We no longer require to download songs. Best part is we get same for ₹1 on first month on using debit and credit cards.

hiO57rd.png
Wow, that is really good! Two music streaming services introducing great offers on the same day!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock