ZEE5 App & Website - News & Updates

This app is a masterpiece. I have never seen such greatness in my life. I tried to download a movie. Trailer downloaded. Than I deleted the trailer. Downloaded the movie. It did downloaded wasting my data. It was nowhere to be found. Nor could be re-downloaded. Than had to clear the app data. Than re-downloaded. After completion of download. Found out that neither you can enable or disable subtitle. This gets even better as downloads expires too.
Just now downloaded 2 movies with subtitles enabled....
Playing fine...Sadly subtitle selection doesn't work...

What is optimal net speed required to download/install ZEE5 on firestick.. Or is there an alternative way to install it .Since my installation has been stuck in an infinite loop of "Installing" on firestick

What is optimal net speed required to download/install ZEE5 on firestick.. Or is there an alternative way to install it .Since my installation has been stuck in an infinite loop of "Installing" on firestick
8-10 Mbps speed is enough for FHD contents ...But 1-2 Mbps is enough to Install App..
If it's showing in applications section u can delete and install again..
1stly restart the FTS from Settings> My Fire TV...

How To Zoom Zee5 Content In TV
Some Old Movies ratio Is Like Dabba TV and I Am Not Able To Zoom It Like Hotstar Or Prime Video

ZEE5 App giving Telugu and other serial for Free

and Now 90s movies also free

r2ffQz2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock