ZEE5 App & Website - News & Updates

New feature Restart added in the player...I am getting in my Mi Box4K...

zW54Tqg.jpg

HiR7sJj.jpg

Last edited:
I think Zee5 is adding new content in 4K and 5.1 in apple tv 4k box it seems. Waiting for Firestick 4K update. They are upgrading because they acquired rights for Top 2 Biggest movies in India right now (Radheshyam(south)) and RRR(South)

Really...I think ullu app not upgrading 4k.
That itself isn't enough for an experience. There are multiple other things which contributes to overall experience. First of all Ui, they have the worst of them all, even Voot Select has better Ui than them.. They are again improving that's a good sign tho... Their Picture Quality even at 1080p is the worst among the mainstream OTT players as of now. Even VOOT Select and SonyLIV fares well compared to them. I have been waiting for an upgrade since an year still no improvement ON Samsung Smart TV app..

That itself isn't enough for an experience. There are multiple other things which contributes to overall experience. First of all Ui, they have the worst of them all, even Voot Select has better Ui than them.. They are again improving that's a good sign tho... Their Picture Quality even at 1080p is the worst among the mainstream OTT players as of now. Even VOOT Select and SonyLIV fares well compared to them. I have been waiting for an upgrade since an year still no improvement ON Samsung Smart TV app..
Yes..ui not good, laggy as always. Some time video player not responding good..but pq(1080p) improve notice in Android tv/fire stick app.
I m waiting for 4k/5.1 upgrade...

Anyone using Zee5 app in Firestick? Zee Cinema HD, & Pictures HD, Zee TV HD channels stuttering while playing and laggy playback. But no problem in android mobile app. Any one facing this issue?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock