ZEE5 App & Website - News & Updates

Airtel Thanks app is offering Zee5 yearly subscription for Rs 450/-...Monthly @89/-

Is it new or old?

qgboR89.jpg

Airtel Thanks app is offering Zee5 yearly subscription for Rs 450/-...Monthly @89/-

Is it new or old?

qgboR89.jpg
Rather get it through Times prime with a referral discount. You will get Zee5 annual subscription plus Sony liv 6 months subscription for 799 and also get many other bundled subscription offers with it.

Rather get it through Times prime with a referral discount. You will get Zee5 annual subscription plus Sony liv 6 months subscription for 799 and also get many other bundled subscription offers with it.
I have subscribed many OTT services that too yearly....I don't want them...
Posted the above as a information only...

799 is still costly. Flipkart Coins is one alternative, You can get 12 months times prime subscription for 400 coins.

The other alternative is times prime coupon from freecharge. You'll get cashback of around ₹600 and instant discount of ₹200, brings down the effective price to ₹199!

I am facing this issue on my laptop & mobile that whenever I play the recently uploaded movie or webseries on zee5, I can't able to play it in 1080p even though my mobile & laptop suppot full HD.after 15 or 20 days it automatically shows full hd option.
It happened with Sunflower series & now with stage of siege...
D3TJj1D.jpg

This app is a masterpiece. I have never seen such greatness in my life. I tried to download a movie. Trailer downloaded. Than I deleted the trailer. Downloaded the movie. It did downloaded wasting my data. It was nowhere to be found. Nor could be re-downloaded. Than had to clear the app data. Than re-downloaded. After completion of download. Found out that neither you can enable or disable subtitle. This gets even better as downloads expires too.

After completion of download. Found out that neither you can enable or disable subtitle. This gets even better as
OMG! They still haven't fixed it? :eek:
I think I posted about this issue 2 years ago.

And the issue where when playing content directly through homescreen used to consume data even when it's already downloaded has been fixed or not?

OMG! They still haven't fixed it? :eek:
I think I posted about this issue 2 years ago.

And the issue where when playing content directly through homescreen used to consume data even when it's already downloaded has been fixed or not?
I didn't check data consumption so can't comment. Their app gets worser by every update. Them and Sony Liv are competing in making the worst app possible for a user to use.

I didn't check data consumption so can't comment. Their app gets worser by every update. Them and Sony Liv are competing in making the worst app possible for a user to use.
And we placed a worst Hipi tab to make our app completely messy:nj:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock