Good News YouTube Premium and Music Premium prepaid plans launched in India

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 3,714
Youtube Premium = ad free Youtube (initially included Youtube Originals which later they made free with ads)

Youtube Music = background music player support

Youtube Music has almost every song due to Youtube's collection.
I use newpipe most of the time on my phone for youtube videos which serves ad free content. I have not watched any youtube originals yet - dont find enuf time for other available free stuff there. I mostly use it for checking food or tech learning clips :p

BTW I always felt we are wasting bandwidth streaming music videos from youtube repeatedly.

This is literally one of the reasons why I'm not moving away from Google Play music at all. YouTube music sucks. Why should i pay to get to listen while on other apps? There are better alternatives like Spotify and jiosaavn for that..
Google Play Music paid subscription gives you access to Youtube Music also. Both together comes for 99 that way. I know you are talking about free subscription of Google Play Music.

This is literally one of the reasons why I'm not moving away from Google Play music at all. YouTube music sucks. Why should i pay to get to listen while on other apps? There are better alternatives like Spotify and jiosaavn for that..
Play Music cache the played songs for offline. It is very useful when you internet is slow.

I have a 6 months trial coupon code
Not getting option to use

I have a 6 months trial coupon code
Not getting option to use
Yeah.. only this is coming
VDxaGaB.png

there's no option to redeem it

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock