• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 3,708

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
You can get 6 months premium subscription from Flipkart plus for coins.

hjpRhiA.jpg

Last edited:
I am not getting. What's new here? Am using same since last June.

But we need to enter debit or credit card details to access that offer which is unfair. I have 990 coins but i cant use them.
Use ICICI pockets card with atleast ₹10 balance. It should work.

Am I missing something ?
I am paying ₹129 upfront on a particular date and I am getting One month of premium service in youtube .
Is that not a prepaid method ?

vtlCkrg.jpg

vtlCkrg.jpg

Am I missing something ?
I am paying ₹129 upfront on a particular date and I am getting One month of premium service in youtube .
No that isn't prepaid. You're subscribed to Premium membership. Your membership is automatically being renewed every month.

Prepaid is different. If you buy a prepaid you'll have to pay a upfront cost for one or three months. You can enjoy Premium membership during that preiod. After one or three months (based on your prepaid plan) if you wish to continue prepaid membership, you need to buy again. It'll not renew like your current subscription.

Am I missing something ?

4gZ8n8h.jpg

In this case the billing is non-recurring. With prepaid plans, users can pay upfront for either the 1-month plan or a 3-month plan and top up anytime i.e., users can purchase for a fixed time period on a non-recurring basis using the pre-paid plans. Users’ credit card or any other mode of payment won’t be billed automatically unlike the ‘Subscription Plan’ where billing recurs monthly. At any point, users will also be to extend their paid benefits by an additional 1-month or 3-months by purchasing additional top-ups for their membership. Prepaid plans can be purchased with a local credit or debit card from Visa or Mastercard.
Source

If I pay for auto renewal plans since the amount is less and unsubscribe in the middle of plan. Do I get full subscription until the billing date?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock