Yoga guru Baba Ramdev vs Allopathy

• Thread starter Thread starter rohitvatsa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 83
  • Views Views: Views 7,695
I think u need to see a psychiatrist as it is evident by your posts, very very frustrated in your life, do some yoga, it will benefit you and also can u tell me how many current vaccines are approved by WHO???

I think u need to see a psychiatrist as it is evident by your posts, very very frustrated in your life, do some yoga, it will benefit you and also can u tell me how many current vaccines are approved by WHO???
Nah, I am cool. Take your own advice and do some yoga. You are the outraged by some stranger's post online. Not only I do yoga. I do poga too. These vaccine makers aren't falsely claiming that their vaccines are backed by WHO. Bharat Biotech has something called dignity.

okay then do poga and please stay way from yoga, u may infect that as well. Infections are on run these days. So vaccine can be given even if they are are approved and allopathy medicines can be given by saying look we already told u there will be side effects!!! wow that is great!! well then yes u deserve that poga and not yoga!!!

i dont think ramdev baba is backing by any ruling political party.
Agree completely.if i remember correctly Lalu Yadav ridiculed Ramdev before the 2015 Bihar elections and then he apologized due to fear of losing votes of Ramdev supporters and Yadavs.I haven't seen any big leader of any party criticizing Ramdev for simple reason that they don't want to lose votes.It was same with Ram Rahim or Asaram.Again i am not comparing Ramdev to these gentleman but fact is no one wants to lose the vote of cult that follows these leaders.

okay then do poga and please stay way from yoga, u may infect that as well. Infections are on run these days. So vaccine can be given even if they are are approved and allopathy medicines can be given by saying look we already told u there will be side effects!!! wow that is great!! well then yes u deserve that poga and not yoga!!!
Howzatt!

Can you prove that Coronil is backed by WHO? I am an ideology less person. I am a pro judgement person. I have ability to judge what's right and what's wrong. You won't find me going gaga for one ideology over the other.

Yeah, please keep him. I don't deserve him. Out of 3 doctors in your house. Is one them a psychiatrist? It will helpful in this situation.
dont u think WHO have humans, and it might be backed by another political party? why do u want to trust ONLY WHO approved . what is superior in its recommendation?

this is lie u learns that Birds fly, this doesnt mean every bird like penguin can fly.

Health minister had to write to Baba to revoke absurdity. Like he have no other job when countries is going to it's biggest crisis.
What is the need of writing this letter to him ?? If you & me told the same thing he'll wrote a letter to withdraw the statement ?? This itself proved how he influence government and he having great support from shoot & Sight Organization

After this also some are telling here he's neutral person not a phase person 🤣🥱

This government action will be different an appropriate person dress in white colour instead of saffron I'm damn sure on this .. yes neutral govt not phase government 🤣🥱

What is the need of writing this letter to him ?? If you & me told the same thing he'll wrote a letter to withdraw the statement ?? This itself proved how he influence government and he having great support from shoot & Sight Organization

After this also some are telling here he's neutral person not a phase person 🤣🥱

This government action will be different an appropriate person dress in white colour instead of saffron I'm damn sure on this .. yes neutral govt not phase government 🤣🥱
If we made absurd statements. We would be in jail by now. Sad part is no one from AYUSH Ministry is condemning the Baba as if he represents all of Ayurveda.

Back
Top Bottom