Yoga guru Baba Ramdev vs Allopathy

• Thread starter Thread starter rohitvatsa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 83
  • Views Views: Views 7,699
Last edited by a moderator:
Above must be answered as I think there is point in his questions. I also believe Allopathy is only for emergency and acute situation, but other than that we can cure everything by disciplined life, good habits, and pranayama. We have 3 doctors in our family, but we all believe this. Also, Allopathy treatment will be out of reach for most if not already. He maybe outspoken, but you cannot take away good work from him.

Few are just against him thinking he is BJP person. That is wrong. He is doing something, which has never been done in this country before. Be open minded guys!! he is just not a hindu baba or a BJP person!!

Above must be answered as I think there is point in his questions. I also believe Allopathy is only for emergency and acute situation, but other than that we can cure everything by disciplined life, good habits, and pranayama. We have 3 doctors in our family, but we all believe this. Also, Allopathy treatment will be out of reach for most if not already. He maybe outspoken, but you cannot take away good work from him.

Few are just against him thinking he is BJP person. That is wrong. He is doing something, which has never been done in this country before. Be open minded guys!! he is just not a hindu baba or a BJP person!!
Ask the doctors in your family. What was the life expectancy before modern medicine was introduced in the country? Ayurveda works in small diseases. We have it ourselves get rid of cough, stool problem, digestion problem etc. No one is going to get serious disease like COVID being treated by Ayurveda.

What special is he doing? There are other reputed companies like Himalaya and Dabur selling Ayurvedic products since over a century without badmouthing modern medicine or taking potshots at foreign companies.

Reverse aging process, really? Baba wants a pill for immortality. He should answer these questions, can he prove complete permanent cure of these diseases?

Ask the doctors in your family. What was the life expectancy before modern medicine was introduced in the country? Ayurveda works in small diseases. We have it ourselves get rid of cough, stool problem, digestion problem etc. No one is going to get serious disease like COVID being treated by Ayurveda.
Check comments in that tweet, his supporter have answer to this- Do not believe in those data, people are living with pain and taking medicines, its better to die sooner

Source

@iDJ Boss, get your thoughts right and see in things in positive light. You would not be able to see any as you are not ready to listen. I do not need to ask anyone as we know already. What he doing is evidence everywhere, but just see what u r doing, just abusing everything on social media which u thing is not suitable to your ideology.

Do some good for urself and society my friend and leave baba to us. People like you even do not deserve him.

@iDJ Boss, get your thoughts right and see in things in positive light. You would not be able to see any as you are not ready to listen. I do not need to ask anyone as we know already. What he doing is evidence everywhere, but just see what u r doing, just abusing everything on social media which u thing is not suitable to your ideology.
Can you prove that Coronil is backed by WHO? I am an ideology less person. I am a pro judgement person. I have ability to judge what's right and what's wrong. You won't find me going gaga for one ideology over the other.
Do some good for urself and society my friend and leave baba to us. People like you even do not deserve him.
Yeah, please keep him. I don't deserve him. Out of 3 doctors in your house. Is one them a psychiatrist? It will helpful in this situation.

Back
Top Bottom