Yoga guru Baba Ramdev vs Allopathy

• Thread starter Thread starter rohitvatsa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 83
  • Views Views: Views 7,695
Sure all medication has it's pros and cons. But now is not the time for such battles. Baba needs to be booked. Not only he is going around making ridiculous statements. He also made fun of patients who were suffering from oxygen shortage. Last thing we want is some naive people falling for baba's remarks.
Source
Though i don't agree with Ramdev has said i don't know what is the reason for the IMA to get so touchy.I have seen so many allopathic doctors on TV making fun of Ayurved and other ancient medicinal science but no one demanded their arrest and apology.My father is himself an allopathic doctor but he says that Ayruved can be useful if the treatment is proper(rather than eyewash) and if the patient has patience.Ayurved is not like Allopath where the medicine would yield immediate relief and cure the problem.

Anyway bottomline is instead of sparring with each other these guys should concentrate on priorities in hand.

PS:I am not a fan of Ramdev and IMO he is frauding his way with the help of current regime.He is more of a businessman

Recently I came in contact with homeopathy doctor who told me deeply about side effects of allopathy madicine are very high and some of diseases in allopathy treatment are cure by ayurvedic medicine for example Liver treatment.
I personally believe that this is the high time where we must focus on our health and stop eating more junk food and focus on healthy lifestyle.
Wake up early, add yoga and exercise in your daily routine, add seasonal salad and fruits 🥗 in your diet.
Believe me I'm following healthy lifestyle from last one year and before that I used to get sick ones in a while and now it's all changed.
Although, I'm defending Yog Guru on what he said or may be media mis understood but we must respect the doctors specially the Indian ones who are fighting on harsh situation and with lack of resources together.

Recently I came in contact with homeopathy doctor who told me deeply about side effects of allopathy madicine are very high and some of diseases in allopathy treatment are cure by ayurvedic medicine for example Liver treatment.
I personally believe that this is the high time where we must focus on our health and stop eating more junk food and focus on healthy lifestyle.
Wake up early, add yoga and exercise in your daily routine, add seasonal salad and fruits 🥗 in your diet.
Believe me I'm following healthy lifestyle from last one year and before that I used to get sick ones in a while and now it's all changed.
Although, I'm defending Yog Guru on what he said or may be media mis understood but we must respect the doctors specially the Indian ones who are fighting on harsh situation and with lack of resources together.
People rarely bother about the side effects of the allopathic medicines.Even the doctors mostly don't know or don't bother about the side effects of common medicines.I agree that side effects of common medicines is very less but atleast for patient's knowledge point of view it should be mentioned by the doctor.Having said that Ayurvedic and Homeopathic medicines have lost their authenticity due to jhola chaap doctors(Quacks) practicing it.

Can we put rest to it Baba read WhatsApp forward and given his views and that's the reality Yes their are harsh effect of some medicine which let this Blacks Fungus.
Source

Sure all medication has it's pros and cons. But now is not the time for such battles. Baba needs to be booked. Not only he is going around making ridiculous statements. He also made fun of patients who were suffering from oxygen shortage. Last thing we want is some naive people falling for baba's remarks.
Source
Stop sharing these propaganda news portal.

Last edited:
At first video is authentic. News portal The Wire is not a disallowed site in the forum. I cannot post source according to your preference.

Bro, there are sufficient evidences about the false claims by Baba Ramdev, I don't understand why do you blame the news portal here. They are just the medium, not the news maker. It's the people who give them a chance to make their own mockery.

Protect the news if you can, do not blame the brand. Peace out. ✌

Social Media has now become a place for expressing outrage over anything and everything.I think that Doctors need to be more thickskinned than this lady is.Daily you will get abuses alongwith praises from patients.If She is outraged over what some Yoga guru turned Businessman blabbers than she is in wrong profession.
She is doing just to seek attention on SocialMedia. Doctors are still fighting in COVID wards without worrying what people thinks.

Social Media has now become a place for expressing outrage over anything and everything.I think that Doctors need to be more thickskinned than this lady is.Daily you will get abuses alongwith praises from patients.If She is outraged over what some Yoga guru turned Businessman blabbers than she is in wrong profession.
If someone insults your line of work. You will be outraged too. Specially, at these stressful time. Family members of doctors are scared and frustrated. Leave alone doctors themselves. Try wearing that PPE kit once. You will be drenched in sweat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom