Yoga guru Baba Ramdev vs Allopathy

• Thread starter Thread starter rohitvatsa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 83
  • Views Views: Views 7,695
If someone insults your line of work. You will be outraged too. Specially, at these stressful time. Family members of doctors are scared and frustrated. Leave alone doctors themselves. Try wearing that PPE kit ones. You will be drenched in sweat.
Are bhai if people are that touchy then they need to search for job wherein no one will judge them.I am an engineer if someone says that all engineers are fraud shall i start throwing tantrums on Social media.
The lady would be already stressed in her job and just finding another reason to get stressed is not good for her health.
PS:I have mentioned before my father is also a doctor and whatever i am saying is based on his experiences shared with him.

Are bhai if people are that touchy then they need to search for job wherein no one will judge them.I am an engineer if someone says that all engineers are fraud shall i start throwing tantrums on Social media.
The lady would be already stressed in her job and just finding another reason to get stressed is not good for her health.
PS:I have mentioned before my father is also a doctor and whatever i am saying is based on his experiences shared with him.
India can do well without a Baba. If one goes another "spritual entity" can be easily found and replaced. But not without doctors. We already have huge shortages of doctors. These medical students gives atleast 5 years of their life. Atleast have some empathy for them. Your father is a doctor. Hence, I took your post seriously. If your father was a Baba. I would've ignored the post with a grain of salt.

India can do well without a Baba. If one goes another "spritual entity" can be easily found and replaced. But not without doctors. We already have huge shortages of doctors. These medical students gives atleast 5 years of their life. Atleast have some empathy for them. Your father is a doctor. Hence, I took your post seriously. If your father was a Baba. I would've ignored the post with a grain of salt.
See there will be people who will positive things to say and some will have negative opinions.If you care more for the later it would be difficult to survive in this world.That's what i am saying.

India can do well without a Baba. If one goes another "spritual entity" can be easily found and replaced.
Believe most of people with humanity are following one of the spiritual life. Otherwise what being teach to us is nothing to do with humanity. Two chapters of moral science don't teach us the humanity but the spiritual beliefs does. And spiritual entities can't be found easily but a good doctor does. One go another will came may be better than previous one. And, remember a good doctor is always have spritual believe otherwise every hospital doesn't have spritual place inside it.

Peace Out!

Last edited:
its good people are questioning him and not believing in all meaningless things said by him which forced him to clarify indirectly. frankly reality is even they believe in science thats why they got admitted in AIIMS .hope people retain this questioning attitude even in future.

This baba behavior is ridiculous
Reason is he supported by BJP that's why he is showing is daring otherwise he would have been kept quiet doing his yoga

Back
Top Bottom