Discussion Xiaomi Mi TV News & Updates

• Thread starter Sam7795
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 69
  • Views: Views 12,800
Never trust cheap Chinese products .... I never buy them ... they are earning money from india supporting terrorism through Pakistan
So we are creating terrorism by our own money please do not promote terrorism by advertising their products

Never trust cheap Chinese products .... I never buy them ... they are earning money from india supporting terrorism through Pakistan
So we are creating terrorism by our own money please do not promote terrorism by advertising their products
One thing you should also understand that due to the entry of these Chinese player's only the big looters reduced their product prices..

One thing you should also understand that due to the entry of these Chinese player's only the big looters reduced their product prices..
By also reducing the quality.

well due to these Chinese players quality has deteriorated many fold, what u get is patch wall software coz they do not pay a licence fee to Netflix amazon & other OTT players, also many key functions which are available with A grade players are missing, please compare technical sheet to understand better what i am talking.
Also, reliability of such gadgets are always questionable, they do not have good manufacturing practice, exploit human force to work overtime, inhumane, read about china humanitarian crisis u will understand how they live and get exploited

i am proud to proclaim that no of my gadgets in my home are from China not even artifacts

I have a Mi 49 Inch Pro TV.Can anyone tell me how to enable Dolby Digital Sound for TataSky DTH.It looks like I am only getting PCM output even with DD and DD+ enabled on TataSky.Please help.

I have a Mi 49 Inch Pro TV.Can anyone tell me how to enable Dolby Digital Sound for TataSky DTH.It looks like I am only getting PCM output even with DD and DD+ enabled on TataSky.Please help.
TV has stereo speakers.

So I cannot get DD or DD+ sounds through the settings.
You can get the option in settings. But you won't get Dolby sound. You will need to connect Dolby surround speakers with your Tata Sky box.

This model TV supports DTS format only.. If you play DD audio TV will not produce any sound.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock