Discussion Xiaomi Mi TV News & Updates

• Thread starter Sam7795
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 69
  • Views: Views 12,605
I am just playing a wait and watch game. If anything happens to my tv now (which is now almost 2yrs old). If i get the updates which actually does make it a smart tv then i would just change to One plus pro tv. I know still some features are not enabled but the basic ones are checked like most of the OTT apps. Currently using sideloaded apps which are just working for certain time period and then it gets disabled by mi (like Netflix, sony liv etc). Feels stupid that i invested in Mi
Exactly why should we do workaround to sidesideload basic apps such as netflix and prime video when we have bought smart tv. Mi tv even dont have utube. Useless product. Even It doesn't make sense giving update after two years

Exactly why should we do workaround to sidesideload basic apps such as netflix and prime video when we have bought smart tv. Mi tv even dont have utube. Useless product. Even It doesn't make sense giving update after two years
I don't feel comfortable doing major update post warranty period. What if it destroys the device.

Updated 49 inch pro. After watching prime video for 2 hours wifi disconnected and I had to restart the TV to connect again.

Updated 49 inch pro. After watching prime video for 2 hours wifi disconnected and I had to restart the TV to connect again.
Highlight this on social media and write negative reviews. That will help.

Just installed Android 9 update on my Mi 4c pro(32), yet to review the changes fully.
LZqO4WRr.jpg

I had a chat with a mi agent and he said that the initial 55" model of the mi tv is also a part of the android 9.0 update. Reconfirmed the same 2 times. He also said that Google assistant will also be activated once the tv gets updated so we can use the voice remote on the tv. If anyone does get any update on their 55" initial model please update.

I will also update if i start receiving the update.

I had a chat with a mi agent and he said that the initial 55" model of the mi tv is also a part of the android 9.0 update. Reconfirmed the same 2 times. He also said that Google assistant will also be activated once the tv gets updated so we can use the voice remote on the tv. If anyone does get any update on their 55" initial model please update.

I will also update if i start receiving the update.
Waiting for a very long time. Dont know why this model is so neglected

Yea me too. I was just furious when will we get the update. Feel neglected after buying the tv.

Yea me too. I was just furious when will we get the update. Feel neglected after buying the tv.
Don't buy or recommend the brand. Than only these companies will learn.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock