Discussion Xiaomi Mi TV News & Updates

• Thread starter Sam7795
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 69
  • Views: Views 12,776
Could anyone tell me when the promised update of Amazon prime video and Netflix come to Mi TV 4A Pro.It was announced last year to be expected in December 2018.6 Months have passed but no update.

Could anyone tell me when the promised update of Amazon prime video and Netflix come to Mi TV 4A Pro.It was announced last year to be expected in December 2018.6 Months have passed but no update.
Prime Video will come. Netflix won't. They are trying very hard to optimise Prime Video on their OS which is already laggy because of their gimmicked os patchwall.

Prime Video will come. Netflix won't. They are trying very hard to optimise Prime Video on their OS which is already laggy because of their gimmicked os patchwall.
Bro I am Amazon prime user and I love prime video.I just mentioned Netflix for other users.Thanks for the reply but the Update is long overdue.Patchwall is okay but I use Android OS more over Patchwall.

Bro I am Amazon prime user and I love prime video.I just mentioned Netflix for other users.Thanks for the reply but the Update is long overdue.Patchwall is okay but I use Android OS more over Patchwall.
Download Prime Video for Android TV apk from Aptoide TV app. It works.

Download Prime Video for Android TV apk from Aptoide TV app. It works.
Bro I tried prime video apk from aptoide tv.it works during the initial runs,but the app gets stuck after some usage.It would be better to get the supported version/update for the TV.
Also bro Netflix is quite used and a quality premium service.Mi should add Netflix to expand its content and better sales.Company smaller than Mi have given Netflix support for their TV.

Bro I tried prime video apk from aptoide tv.it works during the initial runs,but the app gets stuck after some usage.It would be better to get the supported version/update for the TV.

Also bro Netflix is quite used and a quality premium service.Mi should add Netflix to expand its content and better sales.Company smaller than Mi have given Netflix support for their TV.
Unfortunately, Netflix Android TV will never come because of Netflix's own restrictions. And you can still use Prime Video using Chrome browser. I am currently doing it.

Mi 4A pro 43" TV is now getting patchwall 2.0 update. This update brings built-in Amazon prime video and Netflix support.
Finally So can we expect MI 4A Pro 49" TV to get an update very soon.I have a 49 inch TV. I am waiting for 1 year.

Finally So can we expect MI 4A Pro 49" TV to get an update very soon.I have a 49 inch TV. I am waiting for 1 year.

Yes we can get soon.. I too have 49 pro..I saw update notification in 43 pro in my neighborhood house..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock