Xiaomi Mi TV 5X

22k is not "little" , bro. 😔
Agreed 22k is not little but it's worth of the investment. These Mi or Vu have many features on paper but in reality half of them are not upto the mark. I have VU 55 tv which supports Dolby vision & audio and also have Samsung 50" 4k UHD tv with no HDR or Dolby vision but picture quality is hundred times better on the Samsung tv.

But again if budget is constraints then you can go for Motorola 55 tv, that have LG panel which is again quite good quality.

zdSxguv.png

Agreed 22k is not little but it's worth of the investment. These Mi or Vu have many features on paper but in reality half of them are not upto the mark. I have VU 55 tv which supports Dolby vision & audio and also have Samsung 50" 4k UHD tv with no HDR or Dolby vision but picture quality is hundred times better on the Samsung tv.
Definitely. They can't compete with Sony, Samsung or LG. If one can pay that premium, then it's definitely worth it. But everyone can't. These TVs are targeted towards those people.

While I agree with @Msingh bro, I also agree with @Prithi Deb bro. That's the reason we have a huge range of televisions in India. People can choose what fits their budget.

I am using Sony brand TVs, however, I also have used Mi, Vu etc. at my f&f circle and there is a noticeable difference visible in the PQ & AQ easily. Worth adding, Sony TV panels mostly lasts way longer than any other brand even now (unless it got some manufacturing faults), whereas that is not the case anymore with many other brands.

I can bet, if Sony have to make budget friendly TVs, the quality will become equal to Mi, Vu etc. I can also relate it to Apple making cheaper iPhones. Apple had in fact tried their hands on the cheaper iPhones and that wasn't liked by the actual high-end Apple users due to the overall design (and of course the plastic body).

While I agree with @Msingh bro, I also agree with @Prithi Deb bro. That's the reason we have a huge range of televisions in India. People can choose what fits their budget.

I am using Sony brand TVs, however, I also have used Mi, Vu etc. at my f&f circle and there is a noticeable difference visible in the PQ & AQ easily. Worth adding, Sony TV panels mostly lasts way longer than any other brand even now (unless it got some manufacturing faults), whereas that is not the case anymore with many other brands.

I can bet, if Sony have to make budget friendly TVs, the quality will become equal to Mi, Vu etc. I can also relate it to Apple making cheaper iPhones. Apple had in fact tried their hands on the cheaper iPhones and that wasn't liked by the actual high-end Apple users due to the overall design (and of course the plastic body).
Agreed, and my point is to the question asked if spending 22k extra or saving is worth. If one of willing and have budget otherwise, yes it's good to have product available for every one's budget.

But again if budget is constraints then you can go for Motorola 55 tv, that have LG panel which is again quite good quality.

zdSxguv.png
This perticular TV is not good. It can not keep black as black. There is a weird white over blacks. I can not describe it properly. But not good when it comes to color reproduction.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock