Xiaomi Mi TV 5X

UpRZTMu.png

What is the screen type? LED/OLED/QLED? What are are all the sizes? I look for 65 Inches..

It's most likely LED. If it would've been QLED/OLED, they would've mentioned it first. They have a separate series for QLED TVs.
The only advantage of MI over the premium brands like Sony, Samsung and LG (Samsung and LG are NOT preferred as they dont have Android OS. I bought Samsung 55 Inches TV two years back, but It still not offering MX player app, in which we mostly watch Korean and Turkish tamil dubbed series) are rich features at affordable cost. But The LED PQ of MI is far inferior than the premium brands. MI can match with their OLED/QLED panels with premium brand LED panels. And more Sony also started reducing the price to compete. During Independence day sale, Sony 65 Inches TV 80J was sold for less than 1 Lakhs, where as the Redmi TV is Rs 63K, which is not a great deal. paying 35K more for sony is definitely worth.

seems that the Redmi TV X series which are Amazon exclusive have been rebadged as Mi TV 5X series as a Flipkart exclusive. The specs, features & pricing are analogous -Android TV 10 version OS, eARC port, HDMI 2.1 version ports, support for various HDR etc

seems that the Redmi TV X series which are Amazon exclusive have been rebadged as Mi TV 5X series as a Flipkart exclusive. The specs, features & pricing are analogous -Android TV 10 version OS, eARC port, HDMI 2.1 version ports, support for various HDR etc
There are noticable changes like VPE2, Billion colors with wide color gamut, IMDB Integration, Patchwall4, 40W speakers, handsfree mic etc

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock