• Views: Views 5,723

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
PVTN8ld.png

CsxacoQ.png

Now, the thing I will be suggesting is not practical for many but if you are capable enough, unlock the bootloader and flash some different ROM. I absolutely hate MIUI. It's by far the most ugliest android UI I have ever seen plus you get all the chinese crap as a bonus.

Lineage with Gapps, all the way!

Stop Watching Tictoc video on Xiaomi Video App , moment section then . Your problem will be solved
I am allergic to Tik Tac Toe. I haven't watched anything online using the app. It is randomly downloading on connected to wifi.
Now, the thing I will be suggesting is not practical for many but if you are capable enough, unlock the bootloader and flash some different ROM. I absolutely hate MIUI. It's by far the most ugliest android UI I have ever seen plus you get all the chinese crap as a bonus.

Lineage with Gapps, all the way!
I don't find custom roms secure.

Government should unban **** asap. I can't help but feel sorry for poor state of YouTube and Play Store. I just wished going back to 2012 internet was a realistic option.

Same problem in my dad mobile ..xiaomi send very vulgar youtube notifications and ads always

I don't find custom roms secure
They are a lot more secure than MIUI, these Chinese ROMs keep tracking you for ads and other usage analysis. All official builds of popular Customs ROMs are safe unless you yourself install any unknown mod or add on.

Coming to the Ads problem, clear that app's data and cache, then try restricting WiFi and Data usage, also turn off every permission

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock